Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"

98 respuestas · 984 visitas

DheudeUDU

#69

dat really big bud, da one ya measured makes all da rest look tiny :slight_smile: Itz about da size of a table leg from those pictures !

Great colour, waz it more oily than snowy ?

:triangular_flag:this is childish bullying at its worse. Big baby cant handle a little constructive criticism.
Yall get dis child a nanny and a nap!

Wheres da moderators to enforce community guidelines, ill tell ya where on deez nutz :chipmunk:

Responder ↗
Mjcalifornia

#71

Dheude, as a moderator I can say that it’s not very cool to criticize others grows and argue. Yes, Blunt’s response wasn’t nice but you started the negativeness here. Please refrain from any further comments towards him and just block Blunt from your feed. I will send the same message to Blunt as well. Thank you for understanding, this is an awesome community and we don’t need any nonsense here

Responder ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#73

I can only agree with what colleague @Mjcalifornia said.
I have looked at the history.
And @DheudeUDU, I have rejected your report against @BluntForceTrauma420.
Previously, you also did not act respectfully towards others. That was precisely the consequence of BluntForce’s reaction… !

It should now be settled.
And moderators are here, @DheudeUDU.
Should you continue to behave inappropriately here and cause disturbance, it may also lead to a ban.

Delete your nonsense of insinuations and insults and return to normal interaction.

I hope that everything has been said with this. Greetings from Paule

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#74

I’d like to point out here that nothing truly useful has come from him so far. I’ve also often seen him causing trouble on Discord. Whoever throws stones will also get hit sometimes. Actually, we are all always polite and get along well. There are just some who fall out of line.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#77

What a fuss they made with fights, hahaha, the fat one is beautiful, how much longer does it have? It must be soon because we have similar dates

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#78

I hope she will be finished in two weeks. It is a Sativa-dominant strain; today is Flowering Day 53, so almost the 8th week is complete.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#80

Tomorrow I’ll take her out, remove the brown leaves, and take a closer look at her with the microscope. If I saw it correctly with the magnifying glass, about 80% of the trichomes are milky, and 20% are amber, then I’ll hang her up. Here are some pictures from earlier when I watered her.

She doesn’t look so fresh right now; unfortunately, she didn’t cope well with the heatwave. Perhaps I can spruce her up a bit tomorrow when I remove the wilting leaves.

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#81

she is looking beautiful despite the heat wave we all seemed to have faced lol. my seedlings were also struggling and hopefully next few days they bounce back on track. and looking forward to hearing how she smokes for ya

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#82

I hope your little ones make it. I’m also very curious about how it smokes. I’ll probably put a small bud by the window when harvesting so I don’t have to wait even longer to finally find out.

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#83

Today I finally removed the brown leaves and accidentally tore off a small flower in the process. It’s now by the window for testing. Here are some pictures

Responder ↗
Smokey101

#84

beautiful photo’s. i cant wait till i hit flowering lol just got a Samsung s26 today and camera is amazing

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#85

I’m already looking forward to the pictures of your current grow

Responder ↗
herr_gruen

#86

Today, flowering Day 70, the harvest window is open, only the lower buds still need a few days

The top already looks good, I saw some trichomes with the magnifier that were almost black, I’ve never had that before either. With the old plank floor here, I unfortunately can’t get good pictures with the microscope. Even with the stand I got, it’s enough if you breathe and everything gets blurry :face_with_symbols_on_mouth:.

IMG_20260715_173804

Maybe I can harvest on Sunday, but it might need a bit longer, I’ll see on the weekend.

Responder ↗
3xt3nd3d

#87

Those buds look great, full of trichome spaghetti hahaha, what does that strain taste like when smoked?

Responder ↗

Responder