Growlog link: Grow with Jane - Your Cannabis growing experience
Hello all!
First time grower here. I wanted to ask for some advice. I tried planting 4 seed beginning of the summer, 2 didn’t even germinate. The other 2 did but one I probably over watered and it died. The last one was doing quite ok, however I tought the more sun the better so I put the pot outside and due to the heatwaves and the constant sun it also did not make it. I guess you learn something every time.
Since its middle of august and we already had 5 degree morning temperatures last week, I did not even want to try outside anymore. I bought a 60x60x180 grow tent with a 100W LED grow lamp, clip fan, exhaust fan with carbon filter and a humidifier.
I again had 3 seeds. The first one I messed up again, it already popped out of the earth but since I ordered grow bags I re-planted it from the plastic pot it was in to the grow bag and it did not like that at such a fragile stage. The second one I probably over watered, checked the seed after 1 week and it was open but was mostly empty.
Now I am down to my last seed. Planted it 2 days ago. Now I am really watching out not to disturb or over water it. Its now in the tent in a grow bag, the bag is on a riser to ventillate it from the bottom as well. I only mist the earth at the top with a spray bottle instead of pouring water, and I placed a humidity dome over it with ventillation.
I used Compo Bio mediterranean earth mixed with Zamnesia living soil. The strain is Zamnesia Super Boof.
The tent temperature is between 25-29, I can’t do much when its 29 since the room itself where the tent is gets hot too. I have the light on at 35% hanging about 60 cms over the pot and its on 18/6. The small clip fan in the tent is also on 18/6. The large exhaust fans I turn on a couple of times a day to refresh the air in the tent. The humidifier is set to between 65-70% day and 60-65% at night. I can’t really get my VPD lower than 0.99 because of the temperature, but the weather is expected to cool down a bit.
Is there anything I could or should do differently at this stage?
Thanks
