Thanks a bunch I know I’ll probably need a bit of help… I’ve done pretty well with other plants so I’m super hopeful my green thumb will be good enough to gtow mary indoors… …I would love to see your babies!!!
Hello, new indoor grower here
95 respuestas · 1799 visitas
Thanks!! I’m super excited and hopeful …I would love to see your babies but it won’t pop up… if you don’t mind me picking your brain here and there I would appreciate it a bunch!
Welcome to the community
Hi there Melody, and welcome to the community, looks like you have a lot going on in your garden, great job with grow, and can’t wait to see what your ladies look like when they get older!!
Ur Ladies r looking good! An Welcome to the Community!
Wow those are gorgeous!! I really hope I can do just as well❤
Thank you !! Many blessings:heart:

Thank you very much …many blessings 


Thank you!! Oh I will definitely do that once I fully figure this thing out
…many blessings 


Here are some of my ladies that are almost on their way out 2 more weeks, and here are some of my new up and comers!
Oh myyyy how beautiful!!!
Wow those look so healthy and beautiful !! I hope I can do the same 


You’ll be fine just make sure your girls pots can drain out well so you don’t have any problems with root rot. They have to be able to drain out well. Just throwing it out there, not saying yours aren’t. Keep up all of the good work!
Some lovely new up and coming ladies, I like to see that @Yogi420420 


Those are looking great. I’m new as well, 5 weeks in with my first two plants, chocolope and wedding cake. 3 more weeks and I’m switching to flower light cycle.
Hi @lin_diesel welcome to the community, 2 beautiful Ladies:seedling:

Thanks @Deanroche










