Hi! New grower here

12 antworten · 324 aufrufe

HeavenM

#1

Hey I’m new at growing, I got two plants going right now they’re about 5 weeks in got some seeds from a friend an thought I’d give it a shot lol they’re a bit bigger than when these pics were taken, I’ll take more soon tho if yall want I’d love to hear your feedback tho! Thanks


Antworten ↗
snAke

#4

Welcome :upside_down_face:
Looking good, but you should tape the Potts with black Tape. If i See corect they are in clear solo Cups. Dont let Lights on your roots, they need it DARK

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#5

Ye I’m with a @snAke on this, tape your pot but if you said they’re older now! Ready for transplant n, will you use fabric pots plastic or?, they look healthy but if you haven’t taped up it can affect the roots and the turn brown and rot, good luck and welcome to the community @HeavenM :seedling::seedling:

Antworten ↗
Juicer

#11

Welcome @HeavenM ! They look great, let’s get an update! How long will you be vegging for?

Antworten ↗
frogyrogy

#12

I see this is a week or so old, so for future reference, skip the black tape and drop the clear cups into the red or greens to block light. Then can lift clears and peek at roots anytime you want.

Antworten ↗
OneSeed

#14

Thanks for that cup tip in regarding the roots. :slightly_smiling_face:

Antworten ↗

Antworten