How to Share your Growlog

6 antworten · 1999 aufrufe

NicoZ

#1

To share your Growlog:

  • In the Grow with Jane app, tap on the plant’s name
  • Tap on the Growlog icon at the top right corner and Share
  • Copy the link



NicoZ

#2
Outdoorman

#5

I just tried it again and it wants me to share it with every app I have in my phone except this one

Pgilpin02

#8

I have got mine up and going

Ratch33

#9

Looking Dope Man :sunglasses: :100:

lucas123

#11

oque vc fais

NicoZ

#6
NicoZ

#7
Outdoorman

#3

last I knew this wasnt working. I had to log in on a laptop and type in the address. Are you saying this feature is fixed. Because I reported this last fall.

NicoZ

#4

Pictures and links only work from the desktop version. Due to an external issue on Discourse, we can’t change the way it works, although we want to, it is just not possible from the mobile version.

NicoZ

#12
Eli

#13
Eli

#14
Eli

#15
Eli

#16