🏆 July Growlog of the Month Contest

18 respostas · 340 visualizações

Pflanzenpaul

#5

Oh, the July party has started.
But not without Paule :rofl:
Here’s the very latest Growlog of the Kalini Asia.

Today, flowering day 28 ended, and it’s moving quickly towards flowering week 5.
Since it’s stated to have 7/8 flowering weeks. I aim to chop her down too in that time :joy:,
so she’ll be ready for drying in August.
The start was bumpy, with severe magnesium deficiency after transplanting into the final pot in living soil.
I quickly showed her who’s boss and she got on track incredibly fast. And how she came.
Indoor height 120 cm. However, it grew a bit taller. :heart_eyes:
THC 22%, it looks like, already,
that it’s getting close. I don’t praise the day before evening!
Limonene terpenes. :partying_face:
I’ll let myself be surprised by that.
The parents;
Purple Kush and Black Domina.
Have fun watching and reading.
I hope you like it!
I like her a lot. Zamnesia Seeds
Have fun growing and many greetings from Pflanzenpaule

Small addendum;
the good one started getting bananas in / from flowering week 3, which I painstakingly removed for days, wiping the tent floor damp. It wasn’t an unstable genetic that was the enemy, but the brutal heatwave at that time. I wanted to know and couldn’t destroy her. Now she’s almost at the end of her days.
A magnificent sight, the autumn fade of a cannabis plant couldn’t be more beautiful.

BunkerAriel

#6

I’m new here but I’ve already bothered many lol I’m Argentinian and I want to participate!!! Can I participate with my current grow? I don’t know, I’

Ganjahkahn

#7

Yes you can! Although if your grow is completed or near finish i think you have a better chance of winning :smiling_face_with_sunglasses:

BunkerAriel

#8

What matters is participating and sharing

herr_gruen

#12

You will have to choose a Growlog, my friend.

herr_gruen

#13

Welcome to the community @GreenMachine. There is no link to your Growlog, Try uploading it again

GreenMachine

#15

Did it work now ? I re uploaded

☆Magic☆

#16

Yes, now it’s in. :+1:t2:

》gOOd GroW《

GreenMachine

#17

Thanks ! Appreciate it !!

herr_gruen

#18

All good, good luck

Eli

#19
Eli

#20
☆Magic☆

#21

Hi folks :waving_hand:t2:

Here is my Cherry​:cherries: a “Super Boof Cherry” a 50/50 Indica / Sativa

She is now 26 days young

DISSYDNS

#22

Where are you from?:people_hugging:

Eli

#23