WeddingCake ![]()
![]()
marzo 2025
đ July Growlog of the Month Contest
18 antworten · 340 aufrufe
My This year Critical Kush Grow
All good luck to everyone ![]()
![]()
Oh, the July party has started.
But not without Paule ![]()
Hereâs the very latest Growlog of the Kalini Asia.
Today, flowering day 28 ended, and itâs moving quickly towards flowering week 5.
Since itâs stated to have 7/8 flowering weeks. I aim to chop her down too in that time
,
so sheâll be ready for drying in August.
The start was bumpy, with severe magnesium deficiency after transplanting into the final pot in living soil.
I quickly showed her whoâs boss and she got on track incredibly fast. And how she came.
Indoor height 120 cm. However, it grew a bit taller. ![]()
THC 22%, it looks like, already,
that itâs getting close. I donât praise the day before evening!
Limonene terpenes. ![]()
Iâll let myself be surprised by that.
The parents;
Purple Kush and Black Domina.
Have fun watching and reading.
I hope you like it!
I like her a lot. Zamnesia Seeds
Have fun growing and many greetings from Pflanzenpaule
Small addendum;
the good one started getting bananas in / from flowering week 3, which I painstakingly removed for days, wiping the tent floor damp. It wasnât an unstable genetic that was the enemy, but the brutal heatwave at that time. I wanted to know and couldnât destroy her. Now sheâs almost at the end of her days.
A magnificent sight, the autumn fade of a cannabis plant couldnât be more beautiful.
Iâm new here but Iâve already bothered many lol Iâm Argentinian and I want to participate!!! Can I participate with my current grow? I donât know, Iâ
Yes you can! Although if your grow is completed or near finish i think you have a better chance of winning ![]()
What matters is participating and sharing
You will have to choose a Growlog, my friend.
Welcome to the community @GreenMachine. There is no link to your Growlog, Try uploading it again
Did it work now ? I re uploaded
Yes, now itâs in. ![]()
ăgOOd GroWă
Thanks ! Appreciate it !!
All good, good luck
Hi folks ![]()
Here is my Cherryâ
a âSuper Boof Cherryâ a 50/50 Indica / Sativa
She is now 26 days young
Where are you from?![]()