Primer Cultivo --Criticas constructivas --

78 antworten · 643 aufrufe

BunkerAriel

#1

Grow with Jane - Your Cannabis growing experience .

Good afternoon everyone!!! I would like you to give me advice or constructive criticism since I am cultivating in an indoor setup for the first time.

Everything I’ve done so far has been by watching other cultivators and personal trials.

Objectives of this post… to anticipate any error I might not be seeing and that you can help me so that it’s at least not a disaster… thank you very much in advance.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#2

If you mean your Nicole Punch, I just looked at your Growlog, it seems to be going quite well. The plant looks healthy and is getting nice and bushy. What else do you need help with?

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#4

the stretching of the branches is very slow, even if I lower the light intensity, it doesn’t stretch.. is this normal? I have it now at 328 ppdf, I raised it to 400 and it’s still the same.. I suppose it will be patience like every grow.. a hug

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#5

Give her the time she needs, she will grow. Impatience is your plant’s greatest enemy.

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#6

I keep defoliating, and it’s going, but it never stretches :face_holding_back_tears: I wonder when it will reach the net, I will give it July, 1 more month of vegetative growth… I hope to start covering and opening up the plant more…

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#7

It’s already growing, and it also has nice short internodal spacing. But I understand what you mean. Since you see your plant daily, it’s not as noticeable to you as it would be to someone who only looks at it once a week. I know this from myself too; when my wife looks at the plants, she always says they’ve grown big, and I think to myself, “where?” But she doesn’t look into the tent daily either. If you give it another month, it will still gain a lot of size, and when you switch to 12/12, the stretch will begin. From then on, it will explode. If your tent isn’t completely filled by then, the stretch will do it for you. Some plants double or triple in size during that phase. It still looks strong and healthy; don’t be so impatient with it; it’s been a beautiful and successful grow so far.

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#10

Thanks Magic!!! I think the error is impatience, the number 1 enemy of grows hahaha.. Hug

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#11


Good morning, please take a look… I continue defoliating once a week, I remove leaves. Leaves grow, but stretch very little. I see them looking pretty, good color overall. The 20 liters of substrate dry every 4 days, that’s also fine, but it’s still Smurf Village hahaha. What do you say? Thank you very much…

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#12

It’s not growing, stretching, bc it’s constantly under stress. Defoliate at specific weeks, not a little every week. In veg it will vary depending on growth, but you definitely want to around a week before flower and then again around day 20 of flower. I would pinch some of the smaller branches close to the base. Open it up to some airflow to fight against mold or mildew.

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#16

No worries! No one can know everything there is to know about growing. We all started out knowing very little about the subject. We have all asked questions, so ask away. We still ask questions even if it’s just for confirmation of something.

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#17

Yes, yes, obviously I ask, I’m sure it will turn out better than trial and error… it takes much more time and money… a lot of money and time… anyway, money aside, I love to cultivate… thank you very much for your support… here’s a photo from today… the stretching has already started

Antworten ↗
cavexplorer

#20

Leaves are what power the growth. I only remove leaves that no longer get much light, and that doesn’t happen until well into flower.

My girls never grow fast until the 12/12 flip, they get maybe 12-18 inches (but then I mainline, so that removes some height) max before I flip.

Antworten ↗
BunkerAriel

#21

Good morning, thank you very much for your comment. Yes, it seems I did the opposite by defoliating the leaves that receive the most light, and I set it back a bit… but well, I gained a very good structure and I was scared that it wasn’t stretching… hug

Antworten ↗

Antworten