Solo Cup challenge anyone interested will be a prize for the top 3

13 respostas · 432 visualizações

Babygirl

#1

Gonna start a solo cup challenge in about 3-4 months please send me a direct message if you are interested and if I find there is enough serious inquires I will make an post about the rules winnings and all thanks everyone hope your nice and high and having a great day xoxo :heart:

Responder ↗
cubacuba87

#9

Cześć Jestem tu nowy i niepotrafie odnalezc sie w tej aplikacji…prozze o pomoc chcialbtm wziasc udzial w Solo Cup czy jest to jeszcze możliwe. Jestem stosunkowo mlodym grower Jednak to Moja pasja i chcezdobyc jak najwiecej wiedzy

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#13

I don’t think this challenge is happening . . . been months and little interest and for whatever reason we’re supposed to follow dead links to another site to participate. NO THANKS

If you’re gonna start a solo cup challenge here, why not let it happen here?

Responder ↗
frogyrogy

#15

I think I recall that , seed bank links? If so, you weren’t wrong, or the bad guy . . . funny how people get miffed when someone calls them on their bs.

Responder ↗
Jaytastrophe

#16

Interested. Can i get some of the finer details? What exactly is the contest? Im new here. Thanks in advance

Responder ↗

Responder