Starting my #SoloCup challenge starting 9/1/21. Give everyone a few days to prepare…
2 cups
Growing autos by #ChefAnna #TheCasserole 2xs
Solo cup challenge start date
21 respuestas · 341 visitas
Just started a micro grow right on time in that little pot there you see haha it’s a northern lights auto
Looks like imma need to order some seeds for this
Awesome! When will the rules be posted, I’m not sure what a solo cup challenge is. Looks it up now
Is this a helpful challenge or every man/woman for themselves haha
Well this little lady decided to sprout already after only a few days in soil… and here we go 
Technically not a solo cup but not much bigger of bigger at all and definitely a micro grow
@ExoticFlamezGrows so does the challenge require you to start in a solo cup, or can I use my standard seed starters? I am going to grow royal gorilla but I have to do 4 plants because of ottlekneck concerns. But I’m down to play.
Yezzir!! I’ll wait for everyone… growing has taught me hella patience 

I always started an finished in the same cup. But seed starters aren’t cheating do ya thing bro to ensure you get your results
It can slide this time but if you kill us all on weight we’re throwing flags on the play 


So this means everybody grows in the solo cup from start to finish.
Also is 9/1 the date we start germination?
Yea… and 9/1 sounds good to me
Cool man so you go from germ to flower in the same cup and never transplant?
Any progress from anyone ?
Sorry guys death in the family so I wasn’t able to plant when expected. I may have to skip this one.
I just started my new grow. I just have 2 small seedlings
I’m dropping today I had some biz on other socials going crazy but I’m back y’all ready @BashCrandicoot11 @The_Medication_Man @Pgilpin02 they only let me tag 3 people but this is for everyone on this thread… have y’all started?
I have not been able to yet, waiting on seeds
I have started my new grow in solo cups. I started 4 and the 4th one literally just popped today. Idk if anyone else is doing it tho

