Cannabis blog articles especially crafted and easy to understand for beginners!
Read about the stages of marijuana growth and learn how to grow your own at home. Discover how to fix stunted growth in plants and seedlings, how to tell if your plant is male or female before flowering. Spot first signs of flowering stage. Learn how to grow weeds from seeds with photos, illustrations and more! Have fun and happy growing!
- Grow with Jane Update 1.8We wanted to share the news with one of the best releases of Grow with Jane! Here at Grow with Jane, we are proud to be working on the best app for cannabis growing! To make it even better, we’ve been working hard and implemented one of the more requested features: With Grow with Jane, … Read more
- Nutrients for Cannabis plants: a guide for beginnersIn this article, you’ll learn the basics of Cannabis plant nutrients in order to start growing. For example, how to read nutrients labels, what is NPK, and when to switch to bloom nutrients. We’ll start with one of the easiest ways to grow cannabis at home: plants in containers or pots with a growing medium … Read more
- Cannabis XXL: How to get high yielding strainsWhen speaking about Cannabis seeds we always think about their genetics, White Widow, Haze, AK 47, but what is cannabis genetics? How is a high yielding strain bred? To explain it in an introductory way, Cannabis genetics dictates the characteristics that the plant will have, such as size and growth time, but also its aroma … Read more
- Grow with Jane 1.7.0 Released – Dark Theme is here! Check our plans and submit your ideas for the app!Hello grower! We are happy to tell you that a new version of Grow with Jane is available for download! We are glad to introduce the Grow with Jane’s dark theme and black theme. Hope you enjoy it! We’ve also fixed bugs, and we’re working on new stages like “seedling“, “rooting” (for clones), “drying” and … Read more
- How to harvest Cannabis plants indoors: a guide for beginnersLearn how to harvest a Cannabis plant, dry and cure your buds. When to harvest and how to set a drying space. Avoid common mistakes and enjoy a good yield.