Today BT 2 / W 1
RT 22.8 °C / RH 65 %
After yesterday’s radical defoliation followed by topping the three plants, they honestly looked a bit miserable. On top of that, I let the soil dry out a bit too much. The whole evening yesterday, I kept thinking whether that might have been a bit too much for the girls. But lo and behold…
they are standing tall again and flourishing splendidly.
Today I once again guided two of the lower side shoots into the open space with LST clips.
The next few days will show whether I might cut out one or two more shoots from below if they don’t find their way to the light. Otherwise, it would just be a waste of energy for the plants if something stunted were to vegetate there in the shade.








I was able to lay a few more side shoots under the net again, which is keeping the height growth in check for now.
This should result in some nice buds at the end.


For now, I’m keeping the lamp at a 25 cm distance and the power remains at 120 watts.
If my suspicion that magnesium is missing is correct, it should resolve itself. I will probably mix in CalMag a bit more often in the future.

And finally, a look at the big picture.











Flowering Day
Today, there were again 2 liters of water, adjusted to a pH of 6.5 and warmed to a room temperature of 18 °C. In addition, there was Wuxal synthetic bloom fertilizer with N-P-K 5-8-10, this time increased by 50% to meet the growing needs of the plants. In addition, there was T.A.CalMag according to manufacturer’s specifications.
Afterwards, I raised the lamp back to a distance of 20 cm and removed a few more withered leaves.
Plant
Plant 






















