3 Pflanzen - 1 Topf / Experiment #1

91 antworten · 991 aufrufe

herr_gruen

#44

BT 57 / W 9 RT 22.8 °C / RH 54 %


Tomorrow I will switch to 11 / 13 day / night. I will also raise the lamp a bit further. Like in autumn, less light and also weaker.



The colors also look very autumnal.

Here’s another picture of the snow.
![20251130_152456|375x

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#46

BT 61 / W 9 RT 20.8 / RH 56 %



Today I shortened the lighting duration by 1/2 hour, I’m now at 10.5 hours a day. I will now repeat this every three days so that by harvest time I will have reached 8 hours of light.




Otherwise, things look pretty good in the tent, the colors are beautifully autumnal and the scent is absolutely intoxicating.
The nutrient solution is now slowly being reduced again, and towards the end, they will only get water.


That’s it for today, have a nice evening everyone.

Antworten ↗
BamBam

#47

I got to admit if I hadn’t seen this and followed along with your grow experiment here I would have never thought you would have produced this many flowers. I figured the three plans would starve each other out. I would be interested in seeing the root ball when this is completed. Nice looking buds brother

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#48

Flowering Day 64 / Week 10 Room Temp 19.7 °C / RH 57 %



Today I increased the lamp distance to 30 cm and reduced the lighting duration by 1/2 hour to 10 hours per day.



These autumn colors are just as fantastic as the scent emanating from them.

![20251207_1

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#50

My humble eye says, it’s ready :thinking::joy:

@herr_gruen

If you crossed them yourself, how can you be sure about the flowering duration?
Kind regards.

Fantastic :heart_eyes:

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#51

It’s not a cross, they are pure Gorilla Sherbet, just homegrown. The crosses will only start at the end of next year, as I still want to create another cross. After that, there will be three of my own strains in the tent. The GS took a little over 12 weeks to fully mature last time, which would be between Christmas and New Year.
The lower buds are still completely clear and the tops also have a lot of clear ones in them. Amber is almost only visible on the sugar leaves.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#53

All good, I’ll take a few more pictures tomorrow, I’m currently working on a mount.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#54

Were these all three the same strain or are they different strains? Looks so awesome!

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#56

BT 67 / W 10 RT 21.0 °C / RH 59 %



Today, they again received 1 liter of water, adjusted to a pH of 6.4 and warmed to room temperature of 20 °C. Today was also the last time they received any fertilizer; from now on, they will only get water. To simulate autumn for them in the tent, I have reduced the lighting duration by another 1/2 hour. Additionally, I turned down the lamp to 60 watts and have returned to a distance of 20 cm for now. I will now raise the lamp a small amount every 3 days and, at the same time, shorten the lighting duration by 1/2 hour each time.










Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#57

Already took a picture for the Christmas greeting cards today.

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#58

Hahaha beautiful little Christmas tree, happy holidays friend :smiley:

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#59

FD 73 / W 11 RT 18.4 / RH 58



Today, the plants received 1/2 liter of water, adjusted to a pH of 6.4 and warmed to a room temperature of 20 °C. They will no longer receive nutrients; they are to empty their reserves.



The light now has a distance of 28 cm to the tops. As in real nature, it gets weaker towards the end.





The lighting duration was also reduced by another 1/2 hour today, to now only 8.5 hours per day. In three days, I will reduce it to 8 hours and raise the light another 2 cm.
Here are the trichomes





There are still, for my taste, too many clear ones. But by harvest in 14 days, they should have reached 70/30 milky/amber colors.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#60

BT 78 / W 12





20251221_152033
By now, they only get 8 hours of light per day.
IPC_2025-12-21.15.21.53.6320

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#61

FD 83 / W 12
Today I turned off their light. For the past few days, there has been no more water. Now they will be in darkness for 1-2 days and then I will hang them for about 10 days before they get their Curing. I’m curious to see what they will weigh. I’m also curious about the root ball.
Here are a few more pictures







Antworten ↗

Antworten