A cloning pictorial

29 antworten · 707 aufrufe

BranxT84

#10

Thanks @Deanirishgrower :blush: I waited for it to have 6 nodes, with the 7th growth coming at the top. Then I topped over the 3rd node and kept only that one. It can be done earlier, but it is advised to have at least 5-6 nodes first. Some places say 2 months, but I got limited space and need to keep it low. Could have done it earlier, but then I wouldn’t get any clones :seedling::seedling::seedling:
Transplanted it into a final 3 gal yesterday, so I could really need a bigger tent for blooming.
And for now, 6 out of my 7 clones are alive and rooting :grin:
Here is my growlog for the clones, even if it is very incomplete :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Antworten ↗
BranxT84

#11

For mainlining, search up Mainlining by Nugbucket. There are both good instructions and several good film tutorials on the web and youtube :+1::slightly_smiling_face:
By the way, how are your clones getting on these days @canagen ? They were looking lovely when you posted, 17 days ago :heart::seedling::blush:

Antworten ↗
cannabliss

#12

Glad you’re doing well with cloning. Nothing really mysterious or hard about it. As for the clone in the pictorial, she has been transplanted into a 7G and is doing well idling under the 10w floodlight in the closet.

All this will change in the next few days as I have ordered a TSW2000 for the tent. I had previously added another TS1000 but found the power lacking even with 2 in the tent, hence the upgrade. But they will work great as veg lights for my 3x5 closet.

Antworten ↗
Kuma649

#13

Good post @canagen going to give this deep water cloning machine a try and see how it works anyone try these yet?

Just put in the cloning machine

Next day leaves are standing up looks good so far

Antworten ↗
Kuma649

#14

After 12 days still a couple that have no roots on them next time I think I will try a rooting gel before I put them in i just used straight water this time

Antworten ↗
Kuma649

#16

It worked better that i thought it would going to leave it another day or 2 then put them in some soil and small pots there for outdoors to plant around may 24 to june1st. Got some friends waiting for a few these to put outdoors

Antworten ↗
Kuma649

#17

Round 2 tried a little bit of rooting gel this time see if it’s any faster

Antworten ↗
Deanirishgrower

#18

Wow @Kuma649, Iv never entertained the idea of cloning because I Figg to much waiting and nothing, Iv had great Clones from last grows, but you just put yours into plain water! :sweat_drops::+1:Well they have more roots nearly than you see on a seed 12 days after, so by the way you have been doing it, if you add clone rooting gel wow, can’t imagine the growth you will have, well done mate :v:

Antworten ↗
Kuma649

#19

@Deanirishgrower Well just thought instead of trimming the plants up and tossing them in the garbage i thought i would try to root some of them worked out ok now i can give my friends some to plant outdoors

Antworten ↗
NicoZ

#21

It looks great, first time cloning? I’d definitely use the rooting gel, it worked for me every time, it helps a lot. Keep it up.

Antworten ↗
Outdoorman

#22

I just took some cuttings from my outdoor project. Thanks for this info. Fingers crossed. What lighting cycle do you use for the clones?

Antworten ↗
cannabliss

#26

They will wilt but should rebound. You need to keep humidity high. Are you spraying under the dome? Ideally you want the dome to mist up indicating sufficient humidity inside.

Antworten ↗
cannabliss

#28

Can you post a pic. Usually when I transplant a clone, the remaining fan leaves will wilt until they adjust to their new surroundings. As long as the new growth is perked up, it’s still alive. Daily spray inside the dome. That should be enough to provide them with humidity and fresh air. You could also spray the undersides of the clones to assist them.

Antworten ↗
Outdoorman

#29

They picked themselves back up over night like you said they would. They are currently in rooting gel.



Antworten ↗
cannabliss

#30

Nicely done! There is an idea floating about that involves cutting tips of the older fans to stimulate the plant"s new growth enzymes. I’ve done it both ways and both method works. As long as the media is moist (closer to damp), it should pick up moisture you provide in the dome. Fun stuff isn’t it?

Antworten ↗

Antworten