About the Growing Help category

47 antworten · 1248 aufrufe

Bentgenetics

#29

If that is pm, spray with milk then rinse off in a couple of days. If you have a gallon milk jug you can cover at night to keep bug from eating it. Hope this helps. Happy growing

Antworten ↗
Aubrey6g

#31

Any tips or pointers I list a few leaves there behind I feel off I wanna say I started them I. Like Feb or march but I just got them sun nutrients there 7
Ph is 7 I’m work on getting it down tomorrow but any ideass


Antworten ↗
Masafassa

#32

HILFEEEEEE an alle Hallo ich habe ein sehr großes Problem, eine Erdbeerpflanze steckte meine Pflanze an mit Thripse . Nun was kann ich tun ich sah noch keine Tierchen nur die Spuren und an der Erdbeerpflanze die Erkenntnis Pflanze direkt in den Müll, nun muss ich die Teile los werden. Es sind 2 automatic :1 quick one alter 6
wochen 2. Royal Bluematic und eine feminisierte schon in der Blütephase c.a 6 wochen vor ernte . Wenn du helfen kannst und ein Mittel kennst welches zufällig noch in einem Garten Center ist zur schnellen Bekämpfung wäre cool .

Antworten ↗
ArmyVetRozay

#33

The weeks for all plants are from germination day. The 2 bigger plants are on week 5 and the 3 smaller plants are on week 3, I have one plant with droopy leaves any suggestions? On any or all plants. I am growing indoor with a 4x2x5 vivosun tent with 1200w vivosun lighting. Any help greatly appreciated!!!





Antworten ↗
Mechanic1981

#34





I have this in a 12 by 12 height 21 inch diaper box lined with tin foil and 35 watt feit grow light soil from maine and ive been using 7.0 ph water and arber food as well as coffee grounds and eggshells

Antworten ↗
Louis

#35

Can’t tell if my plant is ready to harvest!!




Antworten ↗
Jay310

#37

How far is ur light from ur canopy…might be to close…

Antworten ↗
Jay310

#38

Overwatering let them dry up a bit…water lightly

Antworten ↗
Goonlan

#39



How close am i to harvest? Any help would be nice. First time northetn lights auto?

Antworten ↗
Bennnn

#41

Hey guys
My Plant is in the First week of flower and im worried about Little Dots on the leaves
Can anybody identify them?
Thx in advance



Antworten ↗
Kbee

#42

Does this look like signs of a herm?

Antworten ↗
MetalEyez

#44

I am sorry but i didn’t get how this post work?! So many questions but I didn’t see more than just few answers, and the rest just questions asking for help?!

Antworten ↗
Eli

#45

Hello my friend! Every thread talks about the first comment’s topic. In this case, this thread talks about the objectives and specifications of the Growing Help Category. If you need help, you can use this category to make a new thread with the information about your plant and the help you need. Yo can use labels to make it more specific too.

Happy Growing!

Antworten ↗
MZgrowz

#46

Hello everyone i need help in harvesting my outdoor hindukush its been 10 weeks in flowering do i harvest it now or wait for a few days



Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#47

By the look of your hairs you have at least a couple more weeks.

Antworten ↗
Gus_420

#48


Hola gente cultivadora esta es mi pla ta de 60 dias y esta muy amarilla y meida caida alguke. Me ayuda??

Antworten ↗

Antworten