Iv got 3 white widow regs, I can post them to the winner, just let me know @Cannabisius I got these freebies with my buy last time, 
Anyone interested in starting another Solo Cup Challeng
47 antworten · 1355 aufrufe
Let’s do it
I’m in and waiting. Let me know when it start.
Now that I lost my plant, I don’t even have seeds let alone beans……lol
I’ll be down for some competition too…
wow i need to learn
I’ve always wanted to do a solo cup grow. That’s more intimidating than a regular grow for sure.
Welcome @eastcoast to the community, this is the place to learn
happy growing
I’m in for a solo cup challenge. Kk can donate some of my kush mix seeds towards a prize
Should we nominate someone to organize?
I’m down. when does it start?
This was asked back in may, can anyone pick a day to start and maybe a list of names who ask be in, obviously everyone is welcome, I just like to try it, hope someone can get it up and running🏃♂️🙏
I’m thinking I’m going to make a new thread for it and we can have a sign up through there. I will do it in the morning when I’m not so stoned 
Good to have you back @SoulOurGarden, so we could be on for a good soll cup challenge 


Can clones be used ? I just put a clone in the flower tent last night. If it’s not too late I would like to join.
I have started a new post for a new cup challenge. All the rules are listed in there
Hey I got some photoperiod a and autos if you plan on starting a winter challenge.
I got some truffle cake seeds I’d like to trade. One for one?
I’d be interested
What kind do you have?
