Are you able to add Athena Blended to your nutrients?

5 antworten · 119 aufrufe

supersecretjim

#1

Would be nice if Athena Blended (and Pro) was added to nutrient list. They are fairly major .

Thanks!

Antworten ↗
Eli

#2

Hello Supersecretjim!

You can add them by tapping the button that says “Add nutrient mixes”, in the nutrient edition. Please, let me know if you can do it.

Antworten ↗
supersecretjim

#3

I can add. I was just wondering if they could be added to your database by Jane.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#4

Ohhhh, thank you for the suggestion Supersecretjim! I haven’t understood. Would you please fill this form with the information of the mixes you would like to see in the app?

https://forms.gle/mDk2m4wcGeJdiBx4A

In that way you can suggest any mix that we have missed. And it would be very helpful for all the Community.

Thank you so much!

Antworten ↗
supersecretjim

#5

Just did that and sent response.
Request entire Athena Blended line to include:

Balance
Grow A
Grow B
Bloom A
Bloom B
PK
CaMg
Cleanse

Thanks!

Antworten ↗
Eli

#6

Thanks for the collaboration! I hope the list can be updated soon.

Happy Growing!

Antworten ↗

Antworten