Aussie outdoor

34 antworten · 430 aufrufe

Crackadoo

#5

Looks great for this stage of our year, she could probably lose a little more weight without it being an issue but other than that i would say just keep doing what you are doing. Its obviously working.

Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#6

@Crackadoo cheers for the tip mate I start doing that I’ve noticed the difference over night the change

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#10

Looks good. My theory is, if a leaf isn’t getting light It doesn’t belong. The leaf’s are solar panels, no light means no power :laughing:

Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#11

Hey man do some more deleafin today let me know what you think.





Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#13

Cheers mate definitely helped out heaps can notice now how much more light can get through :+1:

Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#14

Alright this is my last pruning should be right till the end without any more I think I should get some good colas when it’s finished about 4 weeks into flowering now have a look @Bentgenetics @Crackadoo and let me know what you think cheers.

Antworten ↗
Bentgenetics

#15

Jealous, can’t wait for spring. Great job. Sit back and enjoy your hard work…

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#16

She looks beautiful, only problem i can see you having is too much weight to support but that’s never something to cry about.

Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#17

I’ve got a heap of support pole I’m going to set up

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#19

Love the way you have done that, nice and tidy. If she’s getting that heavy already it should turn out to be a nice harvest from her.

Antworten ↗
Derwyn86

#20

@Crackadoo cheers mate they were leaning on a 25 degree angle before I tied them up so they are nice and straight now.

Antworten ↗

Antworten