Well, it’s a new year, just moved to a new place with a separate bedroom which is now my grow room, new seed lineup but still the same soil now in its’ 4th year of use.
Also new to me are autoflowers which I’ve read so much about and I selected Northern Storm and Big Bud for the freebies of a recent order from MSNL.
Another thing new I tried was straight germination into its’ final 10G pot that had been prepped with red clover and alfalfa for ground cover. Without a pre-soak, seeds were planted about an inch down, spritz to settle the soil around, domed up and left alone for about 5 days. Since my dome did not cover the pot completely, I had to spray the perimeter that dried out.
Big Bud came up first and today I can see Northern Storm starting to stretch its’ legs.
Where’s Waldo?
BB:
NS:
Like my DIY evaporative humidifier? Made from parts I’ve had laying around. The only thing I spent on was the mop head from the Dollar Store used as a wick. And for air movement, I used a 12v computer fan with the airflow directed downwards and out through the wicks. I glued a plastic jar on top to serve as a velocity stack and ram more air down. Cheap and effective but the only downside is the ability to control output. Further testing is needed but this is what happens when you get stuck at home during frigid conditions.


















looking good 




