Ayuda mini cannabis

22 antworten · 220 aufrufe

hoochie34

#2

Hello!
I just harvested one of my two mini plants, 25cm tall (but since I had manifolded it, we can assume it would be 40cm if it were straight), I’ll be able to say how many grams it weighs in 2-3 weeks after drying. Here are some photos (2-3 weeks before harvest). The colas are about 8-10cm, and there are 8 of them :slight_smile:
It can grow very well like this, but for a good yield, you need (in my humble opinion) to prune/top/manifold them to have more colas and a bigger harvest. Otherwise, do a Sea of Green by growing many, but I didn’t have the courage.
I watered regularly and with nutrients. The hardest part was finding the right dosage and the right pH. From there, it was pretty much on its own. I have a 150w light in a 60x60x160cm space (but clearly the upper half is not used).
Just so you know, I wasn’t initially planning on doing this, but I had a lot of issues at the very beginning, so I made do with what I had :slight_smile:



Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#3

Mine are currently mostly up to 70cm

The quality does not depend on the size of the plant.
But rather on the right environment and nutrient supply.

I have also harvested smaller plants with a super high. That is not the determining factor.


Wishing you continued success :four_leaf_clover:

Antworten ↗
Tolitoos

#4

Hello friend, could you be so kind as to show your plants, I don’t see any photos… you would help me a lot if you shared a few photos :folded_hands::+1: thanks…. Friend

Antworten ↗
Tolitoos

#5

Hello friend and thanks for the reply, do you think you can show your plant, I would really appreciate it, and also what is that mainfolding thing, that technique sounds great haha…

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#6

Try turning off the translator. Maybe you’ll see the photos then. :face_blowing_a_kiss::victory_hand:t3:

Antworten ↗
Tolitoos

#7

Friend, sorry for the trouble, how do I turn off the translator, and why will removing it allow me to see the photos?

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#8

I send you a private message with a picture of the button down there

Antworten ↗
Tolitoos

#10

Fellow grower, that’s amazing, thank you for the photos… they are very helpful for better understanding, and such quality, thank you for helping me with the quality doubt… you’re right, it’s possible, and even more so with the adequate climate, pH, and nutrients…

So, what do you think of this idea? Having a 40401.20 tent doesn’t allow me to cultivate very large plants… so… my analysis, considering the actual tent space, would be about 38L38W1m

Antworten ↗
Tolitoos

#12

Grower friend, thanks for your photos, now I have a better vision of the project, I understand now regarding your plants… how should I manage the branches, how many branches, and the space

Antworten ↗
Tolitoos

#13

This image here is old, but I’m posting it so you can better understand the space

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#16

Basically, I would make it depend on the genetics.
If it grows a lot at the beginning of flowering, change it as soon as it reaches the wall.
If it only expands

Antworten ↗
Tolitoos

#17

Thanks… and thank you for your wishes.. copied and pasted, thanks grower for your advice and experience :collision::revolving_hearts::maple_leaf:

Antworten ↗
hoochie34

#18

Manifolding is a super technique when you don’t have much space. Look it up on growweedeasy.com for example.
Have fun and keep us posted! :slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
DheudeUDU

#19

plz tell me Im only 4 months late this time :neutral_face:



This happened, it waz an outdoor grow in a small potter. A blue berry :blueberries: it got 14cm’ tall.
It waz strong and good, smoked up 3 people, lasted 7 hours…while we were comming down we drove through a fog storm for about an hour :sweat_smile::joy: quiet a pleasant trip !
Another dude triped out on all de mushrooms in dz forest :joy::joy:

Also dont smoke and drive.
We had a designated driver.

Antworten ↗
Gandalf70

#20

The button is at the top right of the thread. Good luck

Antworten ↗
Svedishphish

#21

I’m currently creating a bonsai out of a plant that hermed, I don’t have pictures right now but I’ll take some tommorow! I’m really excited for the project:)

Antworten ↗

Antworten