Beautiful budz

7 antworten · 122 aufrufe

ExoticFlamezGrows

#4

Thanks bro I’ve learned that we’re supposed to compliment their natural cycle not alter it, and since then I’ve been hanging 7 ounce plants and quarter pound autos
 :100::100::100::100:

Antworten ↗
ExoticFlamezGrows

#5

I’m giving up all secrets bro nothing is spared
 jus ask me and I’ll give you my best info. But I will say get it now while it’s free once my book drops it’ll have to be obtained at that time, but rite now is open season

Antworten ↗
voicelesspilot

#6

One of my first harvested buds.

What are your secrets, lol
 Looking for a good just add water soil


buds.

Antworten ↗
ExoticFlamezGrows

#9

One of the biggest and best kept secrets is ppm of your soil while growing, while in veg your ppm shouldn’t ever break 1000ppm at anytime not even when you flip to flower
 the highest amount off ppms my plants receive throughout their entire life is 1200, and that’s the max full flower feeding maybe 2 times in flower other then that it’s maintaining steady ppms


Here’s the soil and hydro charts
 LIVE BY THESE LADIES AND GENTS , and watch the magic of beasts :mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm::mechanical_arm:

Antworten ↗

Antworten