@Eli Is there a working link for this seed bank?
They been posting free seeds offers in several forums recently but their posted links donât work . . . âthis site canât be reachedâ is all Iâve gotten.
197 antworten · 2310 aufrufe
@Eli Is there a working link for this seed bank?
They been posting free seeds offers in several forums recently but their posted links donât work . . . âthis site canât be reachedâ is all Iâve gotten.
Welcome! I love your pot! Is that Treebreard from LOR?
Hi everyone, Iâm quite new to this but I started and canât stop hahaha. This is a Pineapple Slush from Sweet Seeds; everything happened to me (stress because the LED didnât turn off and it didnât get completely dark), and by the time I realized, it was too late, it had stayed small. But oh well, there it is, today I harvested. Letâs see what comes out
greetings cannafamily ![]()
![]()
Good news everyone! ![]()
Since the game has been such a success, we talked with Ganja Farmer Seeds and decided to extend the challenge for one more week! ![]()
![]()
That means you still have time to join, update your growlogs, and keep sharing your progress with the community until the 14th. ![]()
Weâre really happy to see so many growers participating, supporting each other, and making this challenge so active and fun. Thank you all for the amazing energy ![]()
If you havenât joined yet, thereâs still time to jump in!
I beleive so . I do love using this pot for bonsai stuffs..
Hey Eli, can I change my photo entry? I found a better pic ![]()
Hello! There is no rule against that. You can go ahead! ![]()
The range of colours there is beautiful
I found another photo here that I liked better. This was a Pure Glitter, it had an incredible and mesmerizing coloration! ![]()
![]()
Cultivated to the best of my ability with natural products
2nd grow
Nice buds.
But specifically here in the contest, only one bud shot per participant is allowed ![]()
Feel free to share them in other areas of this forum ![]()
Kind regards
okâŠsry âŠ
![]()