Biobizz Dünger und trotzdem gelbe bläter woran liegt das?

31 antworten · 239 aufrufe

herr_gruen

#10

@Jan177777777 Normally, fertilizing once a week is enough; too much doesn’t help either. I would slightly increase the CalMag dose; from

Antworten ↗
Jan177777777

#11

Yeah, but how do I get less light? That’s the lowest setting, I can only raise it higher in terms of height, but less power is not possible at all anymore :sweat_smile:

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#12

Okay, then I would raise them a bit higher and see if it improves. Also, slightly increase CalMag.
Do you have the ability to measure PPFD?

Antworten ↗
Green_Pancake

#13

I always used BB Grow consistently before, otherwise they would have mercilessly starved. I think that was even in the schedule and could be a problem. But I also often had Calmag problems with BB, especially with my normal tap water.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#14

I have one more question, are you growing with living soil?

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#15

I think the yellow leaves are related to that, because you are not using Bio Bizz Grow.
What Chat GPT told you there is wrong.
Don’t you have the Bio Bizz feeding schedule?
You can download it from the internet.
The schedule clearly states that you can start fertilizing with Fish Mix, among other things, at the beginning.
It accelerates the growth of all living organisms in the substrate and stimulates the production of microorganisms and beneficial bacteria.
However, from the beginning of flowering, you should switch to Bio Bizz Grow.
In addition to BB Grow, there’s also Top Max, Bloom, and the quantity increases with each additional week of flowering.
In All Mix as well as in Light Mix soil.
However, in Light Mix, the fertilizer dosage is simply indicated as twice as high.
It’s not entirely correct to be able to do without the other products.
BB Root Juice from the beginning promotes healthy and strong root formation until the start of flowering. Strong roots are essential during flowering.
BB Alg A Mic de-stresses the plant, helps with slight over-fertilization, deficiencies, and so on.
Bio Heaven, an energy booster.
Improves moisture retention. Stimulates enzymatic activity and rapid nutrient uptake.

I’ve snapped the feeding schedule for All Mix soil for you.
The arrow next to Grow / Fish means “this or that.” Not both at the same time.
As I said, you can start building up the soil life with FM and then use Grow from the start of flowering.
You can use Grow from the beginning, but almost until the end. The last 1 to 2 weeks then only water.
And during the flowering period, the quantities increase.
Your plant is missing BB Grow and is therefore underfed, which is what the yellow leaves are trying to tell you.
Regards

Antworten ↗
Jan177777777

#16

What does soil life mean, and well, I omitted the grow [stage/nutrients] and the leaves are getting worse and worse, yellower, etc. Even despite CalMag,

Antworten ↗
Jan177777777

#17

Yeah, I’ve noticed it’s even worse without growing, I don’t know, it’s all not so great. Even with a scheme, they start with yellow leaves, just not as fast. I think it’s still too little, right?

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#18

Soil life consists of fungi and bacteria. According to @Pflanzenpaul’s fertilization plan, cultivation should not be stopped. I don’t know the fertilizer, but if you stick to the guidelines, it should be fine; they know best what’s in it and how much of what is needed. Follow the plan and observe the new growth.

Antworten ↗
Lou3005

#20

Nonsense, sorry, but Biobizz is given with every watering process.

I water every 2 days 3l, 100% according to the schedule (autoflower).

I also had the problem that they turned so light.

I claim it’s due to the pH value of the water. Or what’s more likely is too little CalMag. I increased the CalMag and the plant has become nice and green again. I am now at 1ml/1l water for CalMag.

Antworten ↗
Green_Pancake

#21

You really have to be careful and it’s best to always check your own water values from the supplier. If you already have hard water and then generally add CalMag, you quickly create a calcium surplus – and that completely blocks magnesium uptake (Lockout). With my water values, I specifically only use Epsom salt, and since then, it’s been working perfectly!

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#22

First off, welcome to the community @Lou3005 . I’m not so familiar with that fertilizer as I use a different brand, and with that, once a week is enough to feed. If that works well for you, it should be fine. Regarding CalMag, I still think like @Green_Pancake .

Antworten ↗
Lou3005

#24

You all are right, you have to check water values; I also had to learn that and switched to osmosis water because my tap water is not suitable :sweat_smile:

Antworten ↗
Jan177777777

#25

I don’t know if the water is suitable. The water is very hard, so yeah :joy:

Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#26

You should check it with a PH tester. And then adjust it to a PH value of 6

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#27

I mix tap water with spring water, pure tap water is too calcareous here

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#28

Always adjust the pH only after adding fertilizer; fertilizer changes the pH of the water.

Antworten ↗

Antworten