So I’m tryna dial a perpetual setup, I got 1 ac-infinity propagation dome for seedlings, 1 2x2x4 tent, and 3 2x4x6 tents. The ac infinity I think has like 50w lighting, The 2x2 got a 100w light and a 4” exhaust fan, the first 2x4 I’m thinking is gon be good for veg it’s got 200w lights and 6” exhaust with a carbon filter attachedc the other 2 each have 320w lights and 6” exhaust fans with carbon exhaust filters. I’m just used to one tent beginning to end so I bought someone tents to try to get perpetual going and stuff just hasn’t been going according to plan. Idk how many plants I should b tryna run with a perpetual and tryna like make the amounts lower as I go, but like I felt so in my element doing 1 grow at a time, now stacking it I feel lost, I keep coming back to it and it’s stressing me. I use Gaia green 284 and 444, and 70/30 coco/perlite from Foxfarms, and calmag by bushdoctor. I use my well water ph’d to ~6.00pH. Watering when starting feel light but not light as a feather. My goal is to get 8-10oz per 30 days, and try to just make sort of a ig SOP for my grow going forward so it would make it a lot easier and not constantly back to the drawing board. I’d what size I should honestly do, was thinking water and moist paper towels for 72 hours,rapid rooters for 7 days of seedling , maybe 0.7 gal for like 20 days of early veg, then a 2g for 39 days of true veg, then into 4gal fabric pots for flowering. Grabbing flowering plants that are 60-65 days. I feel in my element but lost. Please can somebody help me.
If any more info or anything is needed please ask. I need to push this out, I can’t keep dealing with with trials and failures and only getting like 4 oz since I share with my girlfriend and my room mate.