Hi guys, what’s up, who’s coming and who’s bringing what?
I’m coming with my Green Crack F1 from Zamnesia, best autoflower strain I’ve had so far


And Blue Cheese from Royal Queen Seed
That one’s from a buddy, I got clones from him, super tasty strain


Mine still needs some time, as you can see in the picture
Oh, I’ll be there on Sunday, I’d be happy to see some of you and especially try out what you’ve got, and also let you try out what I’ve got ![]()
![]()
Cannafair 2025
13 antworten · 145 aufrufe
Hey @Johnnyjoejackson, then we’ll probably see each other on Sunday, August 10th. Just ordered the ticket.
By then, the new round of Critical Jack will also be in a curing state
my 3 Blue Cheese are still in growth, and how they do it, however, are bag seeds from purchased weed.
But I also have one or two treats in stock ![]()
Possibly by now, a new cannagar too; the 12.5 one was killed at Summerjam in 3 days… with about 12 people ![]()
Hey, awesome! I
To be honest, I don’t have any budget left, but I’d still be interested somehow ![]()
Maybe I’ll come by the parking lot on Sunday ![]()
We’ll see how I feel then. ![]()
Sunday costs €14.90 via Groupon; I’m also coming back from vacation a day before and had to check, but it was still fine ![]()
I’m trying to build one so far…as I said before, I’m on vacation and it might be tight. But it’ll surely be fun…and listening to Summerjam for free every year is great, and if you live there, do you support the Billy Goat? maybe we could watch a derby together:rofl:![]()
![]()
![]()

Hey everyone, can’t make it, sorry, I’m in the South Stand and I think you know how Ultras are. I’m not one myself, but I like to chill with them in the stand, and if you’re with the wrong people, you’ll be unwelcome in the future
and with that jersey, you’re obviously the wrong one in the stadium ![]()
![]()
but gladly at the CannaFair away from football and yes, how I love this club

![]()
![]()
![]()
See you at the CannaFair in the forbidden city ![]()
Best regards, Johnny
Hehe…was also more of a joke, as you can see, I also prefer to stand in the North Stand, but it’s nice that there’s a derby for us again, it was getting boring up here:upside_down_face:![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
See you at CannaFair🫡
We’re really looking forward to that, but unfortunately only one derby in the first league.
I have already cultivated the BC multiple times; as I said, there were some seeds that I found in the weed.
Currently, 3 BCs are growing again, 1 in the vegetable patch and the other two alternating between the tent and outdoors depending on the weather; lately more outdoors, but they always grow wonderfully again ![]()




Have a great time at the fair, both of you ![]()
Share some photos if allowed. ![]()
Thanks, I had a lot of fun, it was a very family-like atmosphere, and I tried so many good things. Met people, just not the Gladbacher ![]()
![]()
He was also there, unfortunately with an empty battery.