Cannafair 2026 Düsseldorf Cannabis Messe

31 antworten · 191 aufrufe

SmartPlants

#11

Hey Bro,

Please enlighten me, what is a Solo Cup Challenge?
But otherwise, yeah, cool idea. It would be a shame if the stuff here got relocated, where someone else would otherwise be happy to have it

Best regards

Antworten ↗
SmartPlants

#12

It’s been legal here for almost 2 years approx. I am 41 years old and it feels like a dream that it is this way, I haven’t gotten used to it yet.

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#13

A solo cup challenge is growing from seed to harvest in a solo cup. Typically the biggest harvest wins.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#15

What a great idea! You can organize whatever game you like best. Just let us know if you need anything, we’ll be here. You can also create a public thread to talk about it and see who else might be interested in getting involved…

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#18

If it was anywhere, it would be there lol. I’ll have to look for it, Vegas is only a 3 1/2 hour drive for me (doing 75-85 mph at least)

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#21

Let me know if you go, I can always do a turnaround and meet up! I can also bring some goodies since I don’t have to fly lol

Antworten ↗
SmartPlants

#22

How cool is that, fam?!
Now I’m getting jealous, a Canna fair in Los Angeles or Vegas :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:
You definitely have to document this, please :folded_hands:t3:

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#25

Never been to Vegas?? It’s a lot different after Covid, much more expensive and crowd a little more ghetto, but is still a blast regardless!

Antworten ↗
SmartPlants

#27

Above all, the people I met there were consistently friendly and cool. And as already mentioned in the post, smoking with so many people in one hall was insane :rofl:, everyone was smoking

Small addition:

And I am very lucky to share this passion with my wife :heart:

Antworten ↗

Antworten