Coltivazione Dante‘s Inferno clearwater genetics x tiki madman

6 antworten · 71 aufrufe

Boston

#1

Grow started :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Now I feel at peace with myself again.
In this grow, since the clones are slightly thin, I will use liquid silicate to add to strengthen the stem and branches. Let’s go! :victory_hand:
How is your grow going?




Antworten ↗
☆Magic☆

#2

Hi :waving_hand:t2:

I have a “Super Boof Cherry” at the beginning of the 4th week of its veg phase. I wanted to try something different. And I’m trying to train it up a

Antworten ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#3

I bought a pack of Dante’s Inferno (S1) when they released them on GreenPoint Seeds. They were beautiful plants. I’ll be following for sure I have 8 seeds left.

Antworten ↗
Boston

#4

Great .. why don’t you cultivate them? Anyway, I like to take clones .. at least I’m sure of the phenotype .. because from seed they might not all be the same ..

Antworten ↗
Boston

#5

So you’re planning a very long vegetative phase?.\nA tip? After the 3rd week of flowering, start lowering the temperatures during dark hours… go down to 18

Antworten ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#6

I planted 4 plants and had two distinct phenotypes and I pollinated them with MAC V2 pollen. I have a partial grow log for them. I’m curious to see how much difference there is in yours.

Antworten ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#7

You should check out GreenPoint Seeds Discord. They have lots of photos of Dante’s Inferno (S1) there.

Antworten ↗

Antworten