Cuales son las mejores variedades que crees que debería probar todo el mundo?

33 antworten · 303 aufrufe

Smokey101

#13

as for strains i like just to name a few

Dirty Bird Genetics- Sex Melon

Ethos-Grandpas stash

Twenty20- Early Frost

Dirty Bird Genetics- Necromancer Kush

Square 1 Genetics- L.A Octane

Antworten ↗
frogyrogy

#14

Green House been around forever . . . I’m hearing good things about their Exodus Cheese and plan to run it soon

Antworten ↗
frogyrogy

#15

I ran the Bubbles version this past summer . . . was pretty legit

Antworten ↗
Mrreed92

#17

One of my best grows was from GrowersChoiceseeds.nl braindamage photo or auto both are great

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#18

So far, I haven’t seen two mentions of the same strain, curious, I was hoping at least a couple of strains would coincide lol. It’s very curious.

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#20

Right, I just watched some reviews and of course your growlog, what was special about it for you two? The high THC or is there something else behind it?

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#21

That’s on my “want to grow” list. The Bigfoot glue I ran from Humboldt was awesome so that’s my next from them for sure

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#22

For me it was the ease of grow, it practically grew itself. The taste was good and the high was a well rounded. If I wanted to veg out and relax it was a good strain, but also if I wanted to get shit done it didn’t prevent me from moving off the couch and get shit done. 10 of 10 think everyone should try it.

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#23

Well, I just saw that Humboldt has a base in my country, Spain, so I think I’m going to try something from them. I have to check their catalog first, I’d

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#24

Oh sorry, have you tried Exodus Cheese from GH yet? Tell me yes.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#25

Yup! That was my last grow and was my best so far. Really killer buds. That on top of the fact they are dirt cheap seeds makes it worth a shot alone

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#26

I have one at the start of flower in my jungle of a tent. Hoping it turns out alright.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#28

It did take a good month of curing to really bring out that cheese profile and obviously it’s not your old school cheese but was pretty damn good. I would definitely grow it again if that says anything

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#29

Thank you very much for answering, friend, ugh, what a shame, I read that GH had the original reversed clone and I truly hoped you would confirm it for me but I see that it’s not possible hahaha even so, I plan to include them soon.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#30

I mean, I never smoked the original cheese so don’t take my word for it but i don’t think this is it. Really great strain tho, have had nothing but great feedback on it

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#31

If a bag doesn’t stink out your whole house it isn’t the same lol. I’ll know for sure in a couple of months.

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#32

It’s def not that but it is pretty fuckin stinky. Definitely need to triple bag the shit when giving away as a gift

Antworten ↗

Antworten