Cultivo Exterior 2025 Canarias

5 antworten · 148 aufrufe

ShaggyGrower.V2

#1

Hey stoners, long time no see! Well, a few months have passed and I’ve already gotten to work on another grow of different phenotypes.
This year I planted some of the seeds I had left over from Spannabis 2024 and here’s what I have:
2 Capulator Mac#1
2 Barneys Farm Runtz Muffin
2 Purple City Genetics Akira
2 Purple City Genetics Moroccan Peaches
2 Purple City Genetics Slurty3
3 Grateful Seeds limited edition Papaya Cooler
2 Green House seeds
Fullgas
1000000678
20250812_104911

Antworten ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#3

Today is harvest day for the most mature ones. The rest will be ready after 1-2 weeks!

1000001098
1000001104
1000001103
1000001102

1000001101
1000001099
![1000001100|281x500](upload://

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#5

Super beautiful.
Especially the ones with the pink hairs. A dream.

Antworten ↗
ShaggyGrower.V2

#6

If that one turned out very beautiful, it is a Papaya Cooler phenotype, a cross of Papaya Bx1 x Fresca Melon from Daying Breed Genetics.

The purple one is from my regular seeds of MAC#1 Bx1, 4th generation from the original seeds from Capulator genetics. The others are the two crosses I made of Mac#1 x Mango Sapphire, Mac#1 x Runtz Muffin from Barneys seeds. Then 2 Akira from Purple city genetics, one Fullgas from Green House seeds.

Antworten ↗

Antworten