Cultivo iniciante #2 TROPICAL SCOUT fem

17 antworten · 146 aufrufe

Eduardosuje1ra

#1

We are now at 4 weeks of flowering (3 days to the first month) flowering started 23/10/25

I plan to harvest her at 7 weeks on 11/12/25

Even though she’s small, she smells wonderfully :ghost::face_savoring_food:

My first plant in a grow, with some mistakes here and there but let’s go

New girls emerging (img2)

She has small flowers but they are already ROCKS buds :folded_hands:t4:

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#2

Welcome to the community! Can’t wait to see your success. Just a heads up, you should only plant one plant per pot. Otherwise it looks like you’re doing well.

Antworten ↗
Eduardosuje1ra

#3

Hey, I’ve been posting her here for a while hahaha

Yes, one plant per pot. I’ll still transplant the ones that are currently a few in one pot. Thank you :folded_hands:t4::oncoming_fist:t4:

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#4

That’s awesome you’ve been here for a while, I’ve just never seen you post before and I’m on multiple times a day. That’s my bad for the assumption.

Antworten ↗
Eduardosuje1ra

#5

You’ve already replied to some of my posts, including about this plant hehehehe light, soil etc but we’re in this together!! I’m really going to need your tips :folded_hands:t4:

Antworten ↗
Eduardosuje1ra

#7

Best answer ever :rofl::rofl::oncoming_fist:t4: awesome

Soon I’ll be starting an autoflower cycle… I’ll be posting and waiting for feedback hehehehehe :oncoming_fist:t4::brazil:

Antworten ↗
Eduardosuje1ra

#9

I’m still learning how to use the app, I tried to share the data from the JANE app but I couldn’t.

Antworten ↗
Crackadoo

#11

From that screen hit share up in the top right, make sure the log is set to public so it can be shared and then it will give you a link to copy and paste wherever you want it.

Antworten ↗
Eli

#17

Now that you know how to share your growlogs, I want to see them in the next Growlog of the Month Contest! We will have an extra gift in the December edition.

Antworten ↗
Eduardosuje1ra

#18

Hehehehe I’m still learning, I started a new cycle now on 11/20

A new tropical scout

Another one with unknown genetics

I’ll be posting the result soon

Antworten ↗

Antworten