AMNESIA HAZE
Seedlings from a Regular Mother, 7L pots in peat. with 20 to 24 Days of growth. Achieving plants with a height between 1.00 meter and 1.20 meters. With 1,150W dimmable GavitaGam sodium lighting with Watering schedule: AdvanceNutriens.
4 antworten · 59 aufrufe
AMNESIA HAZE
Seedlings from a Regular Mother, 7L pots in peat. with 20 to 24 Days of growth. Achieving plants with a height between 1.00 meter and 1.20 meters. With 1,150W dimmable GavitaGam sodium lighting with Watering schedule: AdvanceNutriens.
Hi ![]()
Great stuff, looks really awesome. ![]()
Now that’s a huge jungle, looks absolutely top! ![]()
Magic ![]()
Is that for me? ![]()
![]()
I’m a big fan of the cannabis world ![]()
. I hope I can be of help. We were all new to something and when you gain experience you have to share it
That looks like a lot of love went into that grow. Too much work for me but I love seeing the massive grows.
I agree with you there @jhonRambow ![]()
Magic ![]()