Dachfenster ohne growbox

119 antworten · 1224 aufrufe

Pflanzenpaul

#101

Hey Magnus

you’ve got some beautiful buds growing there. What you’ve circled is completely normal. I’ve also looked at it highly magnified, and clearly visible from the tip of each growth are two pistil hairs – also known as pistils or stigmas.

This simply shows a potent lady.

If it were without stigmas and also several together, they would be male pollen sacs.

These would open, and the pollen would catch, settle on what you have, and lead to fertilization.

But as I said, what you have are female characteristics, and everything is wonderful. Since many stigmas on the flowers are still white, she still has some time until she’s ready.

Let’s hope the sun shines many more times until then so the flowers can grow much larger. It also looks very healthy and not stressed. Keep having fun growing, with the best regards from Pflanzenpaule.

Antworten ↗
Magnus2024

#102

Hello Pflanzenpaul, thanks for the info, I should probably use my glasses soon :smiling_face:

However, I’m still surprised that it’s working better than expected.

As so often, new questions naturally arise:

For the middle plant, I had removed the top tip, and this made it bushier.

Apparently, this also leads to an increase in yield, as there are more flowers.

The question then is simply > Always remove the top tip in the future or not?

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#103

Topping definitely increases the yield. I read something about it in Ed Rosenthal’s book.

Normal plant = normal yield

Plant topped with 8 shoots = more yield

3 plants in one pot = even more yield

I want to try the latter this time; I currently have 3 small plants that I will put into a large pot after my vacation. I’m curious to see what comes out of it.

Antworten ↗
snAke

#104

These are autos, you shouldn’t top them at all because of the recovery time and so on. But they can tolerate it once, quite early. 4, 8, 16 and more are only possible with photos.

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#106

Photos with backlight are always difficult :wink:
Please try a bit closer and, if necessary, with flash, then we can surely help you further.

But the size already promises a lot :grin::victory_hand:t3:

Regards

Antworten ↗
Magnus2024

#108

I’ve also done a bit of research myself,

that’s a Super Skunk Automatic, flowering time is almost universally stated as 48-49 days.

My plant is at the end of the sixth week, so theoretically it still needs one more week.

As I said, theoretically :innocent:

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#109

It already looks very good in the pictures. If, according to the breeder, it still needs one week, I would almost assume 2 weeks. Experience shows they always need a few more days than stated. I also still see some white pistils (hairs) on the buds. If you have a pocket microscope or a jeweler’s loupe, you should examine the buds with it. When all the trichomes are milky white, the THC is at its highest. Most here wait until about 20% have turned amber.

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#111

Magnus, I would also give her some more time because there are still many light pistils. Highly magnified close-up shots of calyxes might also make the trichome heads more visible. They show the most accurate ripeness. A beautiful flower. You’ll soon have fun with that. Regards Paule

Antworten ↗
Magnus2024

#112

Hello everyone

I followed @herr_gruen’s info and let the plant grow for two more weeks.

I also observed the trichomes and the buds with a magnifying glass.

Meanwhile, the plant has been hanging to dry for a week now; I think quite effectively,

in a dark, half-empty wardrobe :innocent:

The question that now arises for me is: What is the purpose of this “slow” drying?

Is it because the active ingredients of the trichomes and buds need to distribute and be absorbed?

That’s why two to three weeks of “slow” drying!?

Thanks for any info.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#113

Slow drying serves to preserve the terpenes (flavor/aroma). Afterwards, the buds should cure in jars for at least 4 weeks; the longer, the better. This way, the chlorophyll is also broken down so that it smokes well and isn’t as harsh. The jars should also be kept in a dark and not-too-warm place; they should be opened daily for a while to exchange the air. During this time, you should also check the buds for mold formation; if that happens, you should immediately remove the affected buds and not smoke them.

Enjoy your harvest, best regards

Antworten ↗
Magnus2024

#114

Hello

three more days and two weeks of drying are over :innocent:

I read a few days ago that two weeks are quite sufficient

and one could now start curing. So I’ll do that and thanks to @herr_gruen for the info.

Antworten ↗
Magnus2024

#115

I’m still here, but I’m currently taking it a bit easy.

I had planted a seed on 07.11.2025, it looks

Antworten ↗
Magnus2024

#117

Somehow I also want to do something positive for the community.

As you know, I am now 71 and would like to share here,

that for me, the trip to the illegal dealer no longer exists due to cultivating three plants myself. And I smoke 100% clean,.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#118

I would say that indoors, it doesn’t necessarily depend on a specific date for planting. However, if you depend on the sun, it would be advantageous to wait for the time when the days are longer to give them as much direct sunlight as possible. They will manage with less, but the yields will be lower. This applies only to Autoflower plants. With Photoperiodic plants, they would start to flower on shorter days and probably reveg again shortly before harvest if the days get longer.

Antworten ↗
Dragon

#119

Hello dear Magnus, yes, it’s been a long time.

Wow, I’m also a natural grower, or so they say. Maybe you could give me some tips? I’m also just starting out and I’m all alone without help and friends who can give me advice. Regards from South Tyrol.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#120

Welcome here @Dragon, there are many great people here who will gladly help you. Just ask if you need anything.

Antworten ↗

Antworten