Currently, the t1000 from M…Hy… is on offer for 80 EUR…the quality is good for its 150w.
Dachfenster ohne growbox
119 antworten · 1224 aufrufe
That’s a nice thought,
but for me, it works without a Growbox or additional light ![]()
Basically, it’s about not having any additional costs
added during plant growth,
and that I can provide for myself with three plants.
At least that’s my thinking ![]()
However, especially in winter, it won’t yield what would be possible at that window.
Hello snAke
Your argument will certainly be correct,
just like those of many grow box growers including their lighting.
For me, it’s just about keeping the additional costs incurred there at €0.
I assume,
that this results in 20% less yield for me compared to grow box growers.
The skylight primarily offers me a kind of controlled outdoor cultivation.
The autoflowers cultivate quite well, I will test them in winter too.
I find all of this cool,
at my now 71 years of age, I’ve found a quite new path as a “gardener” ![]()
and have landed in a great community here.
I think your 0€ approach is great.
Keep it up. ![]()
If it meets your own standards, that is always a good result in my opinion.
“Better” and more elaborate is usually always possible.
But whoever finds their best for themselves is usually more satisfied than if one relentlessly chases a standard that is unattainable. Thus it can be frustrating.
From a mental perspective ![]()
![]()
Continued success!
Regarding autoflowers, there are strains (e.g., Bruce Banner XXL Auto) that are stated to yield up to 250g per plant outdoors. This is also possible in a 20L pot by a window. However, it needs sun from morning to evening there. But like that by the skylight is really cool, I would build something underneath it so that the plants are closer to the light.
Thanks to KilliczGe and snAke ![]()
Hello everyone
July 31st and my plants look like this now ![]()
Planted on July 12th and only watered:

I just find it strange that all three are growing differently,
same seeds, same planting time!
I have a question about this one:


There are small milky trichomes on the leaves right now.
I once read that you should wait to “harvest” until they start turning amber,
milky is also an option, but would have a different effect.
What do you think about it? ![]()
The moment the trichomes turn milky is when THC develops. When they are all milky / white, the THC is at its highest. For medicinal use, that is probably the time for harvest. If you leave them longer, the trichomes begin to change to amber colors; at that point, the THC is not quite as strong, but the high then tends to become more psychedelic. This means the high you are usually accustomed to from smoking. To decide what personally suits you better, you could snip off a bit to dry when everything is milky, and let the rest continue to ripen until it’s about 30% amber, to get a comparison. Regarding the point of when to harvest, everyone has their own viewpoint. I personally prefer it with amber. But it also gets you high when everything is milky.
Thanks herr_gruen ![]()
This looks good too,
especially only watering and recently fertilized \u003e BioHanf (organic hemp).



Hello everyone ![]()
I need your help and expertise.
Both plants were planted at the same time, the one on the left is now in its first week of flowering;
the one on the right has remained small and I removed its top end,
causing the plant to grow bushier; however, still without any flower buds.
The question is, why is it doing that and will it still flower?

Topping can cause a growth halt, but it should recover after a few days. It will go into flowering a bit later as a result.
It’s exactly as herr_gruen already wrote, and as soon as the main shoot is cut off, the plant initially signals the underlying shoots to grow more, which can be seen in the now bushy growth. And after a few days, it then continues to grow upwards below the separation of the tip, on the two highest shoots, resulting in 2 main shoots.
Wishing you continued success and fun experimenting. Best regards from Paule
First of all, thanks to herr_gruen and Pflanzenpaul, good info.
The middle one has shot up well and is slowly starting to flower.
Right and left are in their second to third week of flowering.
As an “experiment”, I consider growing the plant without technical aids a success; it also works minimally ![]()

Definitely. It already has some nice buds.
Moin moin @Magnus2024 ![]()
,
I really had to dive deep into this topic.![]()
I definitely like your approach with “the 0 must stand…” ![]()
Let’s break everything down, just get the facts, and take a look. Then you’re doing everything right so far. At least as far as the possibilities at 0 € allow. And what the guys here are helping you with. I’ve grown many autos indoors myself. All the things I had to and could see with the plants. It’s slowly fitting into a book…if I were to write one. ![]()
![]()
Me and writing… ![]()
![]()
![]()
Enough nonsense, please never forget! ![]()
We are working, or rather, cultivating nothing other than “Trained Weeds”.![]()
And especially automatics are made to grow and thrive in the most impossible places. From my experience, I can say, if you get the seedling out of the ground, you’ll eventually get a harvest somehow.![]()
![]()
Since your light source is a skylight and you have light all day but very limited sunshine. Your harvests will never be truly fat. But they will always be very potent… ![]()
… (With normal care)
Therefore, here’s the thought. Level up, try the same thing with a photoperiodic fem… ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Too bad you don’t live around the corner, I would’ve gladly given you two cuttings to try. ![]()
![]()
![]()
Sorry for rambling… ![]()
Good luck and continued success!!!
And never forget…
Grow on ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Thanks to Dbe ![]()
So, right away a question: What is this?

Hey Magnus
you’ve got some beautiful buds growing there. What you’ve circled is completely normal. I’ve also looked at it highly magnified, and clearly visible from the tip of each growth are two pistil hairs – also known as pistils or stigmas.
This simply shows a potent lady.
If it were without stigmas and also several together, they would be male pollen sacs.
These would open, and the pollen would catch, settle on what you have, and lead to fertilization.
But as I said, what you have are female characteristics, and everything is wonderful. Since many stigmas on the flowers are still white, she still has some time until she’s ready.
Let’s hope the sun shines many more times until then so the flowers can grow much larger. It also looks very healthy and not stressed. Keep having fun growing, with the best regards from Pflanzenpaule.
Hello Pflanzenpaul, thanks for the info, I should probably use my glasses soon ![]()
However, I’m still surprised that it’s working better than expected.
As so often, new questions naturally arise:
For the middle plant, I had removed the top tip, and this made it bushier.
Apparently, this also leads to an increase in yield, as there are more flowers.
The question then is simply > Always remove the top tip in the future or not?
Topping definitely increases the yield. I read something about it in Ed Rosenthal’s book.
Normal plant = normal yield
Plant topped with 8 shoots = more yield
3 plants in one pot = even more yield
I want to try the latter this time; I currently have 3 small plants that I will put into a large pot after my vacation. I’m curious to see what comes out of it.