Dante’s Inferno

20 antworten · 162 aufrufe

Boston

#1

Dante’s Inferno in vegetative phase. Today I watered the pots for the first time with 1.5 l. I introduced silicon for this cycle. I want to see the differences.
26/27 degrees
Vpd 1.10/17
Humidity 66/67
Ppfd 240








Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#2

They look a little hungry. I can see the yellow starting to show on your leaves. It looks like you could add some nitrogen, calcium, and magnesium. You should have enough time to get them back in line before flowering, unless it’s an auto.

Antworten ↗
Boston

#3

They are clones, they were transplanted 2 weeks ago, they still have 1 month of vegetative growth :grin: check out the Growlog



Antworten ↗
Boston

#4

First LST update. I have to bend slowly (a little at a time) because with silica the stem tends to harden
Second photo after 10 hours



Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#5

Hi, where do you get the good water from the Rhine?

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#6

It says Rhön on the bottle after all.
:joy:
Not Rhein

Looks pretty good so far.
Looking forward to seeing how it goes, I’ve grown it before too :slight_smile:

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#7

Reflects a bit but close :joy::joy::joy:. German water nonetheless.

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#8

According to his profile, he could have bought it here too. :wink:

Antworten ↗
Boston

#9

I use normal tap water … my water isn’t bad …
I drink the mineral water myself :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Antworten ↗
Boston

#10

It’s a strain that grows a lot, it will be a challenge to manage them

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#12

:joy:

It says you live here in Germany. :victory_hand:t3::face_blowing_a_kiss:

That’s what I mean

Antworten ↗
Boston

#13

Yes yes, I live in Germany but I am Italian …

Antworten ↗
Boston

#16

UPDATES Flowering started

I finally fixed the magnesium deficiencies … today is the first day of the 12/12 switch . [poll type=regular results=always public=true chartType=bar]

  • Will they exceed 1.5 meters?
  • Yes
  • No
    [/poll]





Antworten ↗
Boston

#18

I always try to keep everything clean and tidy … I’m very fussy :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Antworten ↗
Boston

#19

Update
1st week of flowering
SCROG done
Waiting for the 3rd week of flowering to clean up the whole part under the net, so defoliation plus lollipoppping. I’d say it’s going very well :victory_hand::victory_hand::victory_hand:





Antworten ↗

Antworten