Good morning, this post is just to know where we’re from so we can get to know each other better … I’ll go first to break the ice …
BunkerAriel : Argentina South America .
De Dónde heres?
22 antworten · 151 aufrufe
Thanks for starting this, Ariel!
I love the enthusiasm and the idea behind it.
Just one thing we always try to be careful about here: GWJ is a global community, and unfortunately there are still many places where growers can get into trouble simply for growing.
Because of that, we usually discourage sharing personal information that could identify or locate you. Getting to know each other is great, of course; we just want everyone to stay safe while doing it. ![]()
Thanks again for getting the conversation going, and happy Growing!
Good afternoon …yes of course !! later I realized and wanted to delete it but I couldn’t …but oh well, it serves a purpose right now …we are chatting about it and it helps refresh the topic …me being Argentine …hahaha .
big hug to everyone and I’m very sorry to bother you or compromise the security of you and yours …
I’m in the US east coast can’t say more than that
Good evening, excuse my modesty!! From the south of Spain… ![]()
![]()
my best Face!! my introduction, the main reason why we all gather on this platform!! Happy harvest to everyone, I’m soon harvesting a S.A.D F1 fast version delicious, if you pass through the south of Spain don’t hesitate to let me know and we’ll share a little sugar treat…![]()
![]()
I come from the south of Germany, that should be enough for now. You never know how things will go here in the country.
I’m also from the south of Germany, but thank God the laws affect me very little, as I was a patient long before legalization. That’s why I get most of it from the doctor. ![]()
Good afternoon from here as well ..although the laws nowadays allow us to register and grow, in my particular case I was already being treated for my liver transplant by doctors specializing in Cannabis …A hug
I just want to brag a little because here in Buenos Aires we’re on our second day of sunshine and warm weather after the polar cold that said goodbye to winter ![]()
Over here, the legal situation is still a work in progress. We have laws that protect us and laws that criminalize us, all at the same time. It’s a bit crazy.
Black Forest, Germany
Good morning …on pure sauerkraut and strudel my friend hahaha ![]()
Another Black Forester, so I’m not alone here
![]()
![]()
Healthy envy!! I have to be very careful!!
With 6 weed trees with an estimated yield of between 1.5kg to 2.5kg per dry plant…
Here in my area, that’s enough to eat prison trays on full board for a season!! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Hence my caution ![]()
![]()
Obviously hahaha the idea isn’t to go around sharing what we can’t, but it’s still there my friend… beautiful yield… here’s my grow from last year that
Hi from Murgtal ![]()
BEAUTIFUL PLANTS!! BUT DON’T LIMIT THE WATERING RADIUS TO 30CM AROUND THE TRUNK, IN GROUND SOIL THE ROOT SYSTEM IS HUGE. REACHING BETWEEN 1M AND 1.20 METERS AROUND THE TRUNK. ALSO BY concentrating heavy watering at the base of the Trunk you wash away large amounts of nutrients toward the deepest zone of the root system. Where the function of those roots is not enabled to Feed the plant, but rather to provide grip and support to the plant!!! The roots with which the plant Feeds are the most shallow ones!!! I don’t want to seem like a know-it-all !!! ![]()
![]()
I’m probably wrong about a lot
but I always try to contribute something positive
Great, that means you’ll soon be able to start an outdoor grow
. I’m eager to nourish my knowledge and curiosity by following your grow!!! Best of luck
and lots of strength…
Make a good selection of the variety most adaptable to your environment ![]()
![]()
I am in Germany, Koblenz on the Rhine.
Have a nice day, everyone!
Good evening to everyone!!?!
I’ve been offline for the following reasons.
What a scare I got, but in the end it came to nothing. The Civil Guard came in to take a look, but thank God they behaved top-notch and left me the 4 plants I had. Thank goodness, because I already thought my day was going south. In the end, I got lucky!
In the end they left without any consequences.
Wishing me luck
and telling me to enjoy it in good health!!?! Literally
![]()
![]()
Greetings and now I can speak openly…
Hi from Orange, California! Close to Disneyland, although we never go because it’s so overpriced lol


