Looks good, keep up the good work
Dudas con LST
66 antworten · 490 aufrufe
Should I wait a week to do LST again, or is every two days fine?
At least every two days. Release her and bend her in a different direction.
Alright, alright, YESS now I adjusted them a bit, but next time I come to see her I’ll do it as you tell me, greetings little brother.
I would say that as soon as they are long enough to tie them down again, you continue doing so and thus fill the entire area. It always depends on the plants and their growth; not every plant is the same, some grow faster and others need more time.
Thanks, you genius! YES, I’m genuinely thrilled, honestly, I never imagined I’d get so deep into the world of growing, because it’s not just about smoking, but learning and seeing the growth, truly a great experience.
I wouldn’t call myself a genius, but I’ve tried a lot and gained my experience over the last 30 years. You never stop learning. And yes, you’re right, cultivation itself has absolute addictive potential. It’s worse not being able to take care of the plants than having nothing to smoke
![]()
Lol, I literally stopped smoking to not spend money on that and invest it in them; they deserve it. Besides, I bought that Choco OG genetics that no one in my province has, but I did like this new experience.
There’s nothing like your own weed, you’ll be thrilled when it’s ready. I wish you fat buds and a good smoke
Last question, friend, they are 25 days old, recommendation for light and dark schedule, I was doing 26 hours of light for 4 hours of darkness.
That’s quite intense with the lighting duration. Well, with autoflower plants, I’ve heard that some cultivate them 24/0, which I already consider borderline. I let them grow during the vegetative phase with 16-18 hours of light, and then 6-8 hours is night. Somewhere I once read that the roots grow at night; whether that’s true I can’t say, but I already stress them enough, and at some point, they should also be able to recover.
Here are two pictures of my plants, on 12/12 for a week now. The first one here is my own cross using the Mainlining method
and the second one is just topped and bent apart with LST Normally, I would have topped them below the branches to get them nice and bushy. However, I need the upper shoots because I want to produce seeds with it and treat them specially.Hey, all good bro, I wanted to ask if I should raise the light or not, because the 20-liter plant isn’t really growing much upwards; instead, it’s getting very wide with its branches, a lot of lateral branches. I wanted to ask if I need to modify anything, or if it will just start growing upwards on its own at some point.
I keep my lights a little too close and the a light intensity too high. From my understanding which probably isn’t right. The plants tend to stretch more with lower light levels. I want to keep my plants compact during veg, so currently my light is at 70% and my light cycle is 20/4. When I flip them they are going to stretch naturally and quickly, so I’m trying to prepare for that. Your best bet is to try to keep your canopy as even as possible.
You should get the free version of ChatGPT in the App Store. I use it sometimes. Just take a picture and see what it says. I just recently got the new version of Grow With Jane and it has a AI too! The next grow log I do I’m going to give it a try.
This chart is such a great reference aid.. am gonna print this for sure. Thanks
Hello, how are you? Today I was able to see my girls again, I was worried I couldn’t see them. Today is day 30. I gave 2L to the 20L one, and 1.5L to the 10L one, and they turned out like this. They are very wide, very bushy shrubs haha. It was quite difficult to do the LST and I’ll show you the process, the before and after. You know I always listen to advice and opinions.
That’s going well the way you’re doing it. They are growing really well
Hey brother, all good. I wanted to ask, I see them very small now, I don’t know, 30 or 40 cm. Is it time to change their light schedule to 12x12 or should I wait longer?
If I’m not mistaken, it’s an Indica-dominant strain. If you switch to flowering now, i.e., to 12/12, the plant can double in height. I don’t know how much vertical space you still have. You should also assume that your lamp only provides sufficient light to a certain height of the plant for good buds to form. Everything that grows below this distance from the lamp will be rather stunted; these are the so-called Popcorn Buds. You should then remove the lower shoots and leaves 21 days after the switch to direct all energy upwards. When exactly you want to switch is up to you. I would advise you to shorten the light cycle by half an hour to an hour daily to gently prepare her when you’re ready.
Hey brother, all good? Bothering you as always with my questions lol. So, the genetics I have are a mix of Chocolate Mint OG X Chocolope, 60 percent indica and 40 percent sativa. I wanted to







