Dudas con LST

66 antworten · 490 aufrufe

herr_gruen

#42

That explains the beautiful colors. Wait until it gets closer to the end, then she will definitely be beautiful

Antworten ↗
Pazelias

#43

Yeah, it’s truly beautiful, I’m in love with it. I wanted to ask, I have very large leaves down below and to the side, and they are already very bent

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#44

Leave the top large leaves on and remove the lower ones. The plant will quickly recover and continue to grow well. This way, more light will also reach the bottom, and it won’t stretch too much.

Antworten ↗
Demonrage75

#45

With your leaves fading like they are could be from too much water, bad drainage, or a nitrogen deficiency. Plants still need nitrogen in flower just not at the same dosage as in veg. Here are some reference pics

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#46

Yes, that’s true. It seemed to me that it’s the effect of shadow/light on the leaves. I’m not colorblind, but the truth is I’m very bad at distinguishing shades. The plants are not mine but belong to the friend who created the post. Luckily, I only had a deficiency at the beginning of veg and nothing else.

Antworten ↗
Pazelias

#47

Hi friends, honestly today I saw my plants and I almost died, I couldn’t see them for two waterings, approximately 6 days, and my friend watered them kind of like crap, I don’t know if with tap water, if he watered them like I do, and well, they don’t

Antworten ↗
Pazelias

#49

yes, in the end, yesterday I discovered the problem, which were 2: the substrate was wet and the temperature was a bit higher than normal, so I’m not going to water it until Monday, and I adjusted all the lights and raised it to the 500 one.

Antworten ↗
Pazelias

#50

Hello family, how is everyone? Here are some screenshots as my friend sent me a video of the girls; I only fed them again today and their flowers improved and became more beautiful; they still haven’t entered flowering, today is their day 43.

Antworten ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#53

My LST is complete. Flipped yesterday. I’m looking forward to seeing your progress.

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#54

@ICHOPZZ3

That looks fantastic.
Very big and nicely equipped tent :slight_smile:
Looking forward to the results :shaking_face::deciduous_tree:

Antworten ↗
ICHOPZZ3

#55

Thank you! I’m running those in the grow a long in the RQS discord. They are the Tyson 2.0 Banana Brawler. The 3 in DWC are the clones of the other two. I just flipped them yesterday. I was just setting up a CO2 tank and plan on turning it on mid stretch.

Antworten ↗
Pazelias

#59

Hello friend, I still can’t upload because it’s giving me an error.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#60

When you upload pictures, it shows you below where ‘Reply’ is that it’s uploading the pictures. Only once it’s at 100% can you view the pictures full-size. Once that’s done, they should be visible when you post them.

Antworten ↗
Pazelias

#61

I’ve tried everything, I talked to customer service and nothing. I wanted to tell you that recently I saw the plant was growing and it wasn’t going into flowering, it just kept growing. I said, how much longer? Two weeks had already passed, it should start then, they are automatics. The guy who sold them to me told me to change their light to 12x12, and then yes, very big and beautiful pistils came out, honestly. And then I also saw the other ones that are regulars

Antworten ↗

Antworten