No grow log this year
What strain are you growing?
A grab bag of 20 regular seeds. After sexing, i have 12 random fems starting to flower.
It’s a small grow. Takes up less than 20 square ft.
Are you using nutrients? Which ones? How much?
Refreshed garden soil with some compost, and a touch of NPK soil additives: 12-10-5, 3-18-0 and some 5-5-5
The grow has gone well so far.
The three plants that are actually in the garden with the veg are getting huge and have a ton of buds starting to form.
The other plants are in regular dirt/soil with some of the above mix mixed in. These plants are tall and skinny and don’t have as many bud, but seem otherwise healthy.
I’ve read that a P-K boost will help bigger buds. I read the back of the Alaskan Morbloom bottle and while it sounded promising, the dose was something like teaspoon in a gallon of water for 25sqft. The bottle is only $12, but i don’t want to buy a whole bottle of stinky fish juice if I just need a dribble.
What can I home brew or find cheap to give a dozen gals a lil bud boost. (The ol’ bass-o-matic is not an option thanks!)
Here are the gals ![]()















