Yes, it can be seen, but the website uses an auto-translator that needs to be deactivated and reactivated. I don’t know about you, but he writes in German
Eigener Strain "Fat Gorilla"
98 antworten · 983 aufrufe
Yesterday was flowering day 18, so just before the end of the stretch phase. Since I’m already performing HST with Mainlining anyway, I decided to look into the Schwazzing method. Therefore, I removed all fan leaves from the shoots that were longer than 2 cm. In this way,
Hi there. How does one switch off the auto translator? They look marvellous so I would like to see the ‘hidden’ photos too. Thanks a lot
I hope you keep explaining what you notice with that new method
By the reply button there is a little set of numbers like 42/43 and there is a little translate icon next to it.
Thanks Blunt. I tapped the three dots and just got a message saying “this post was written in German” but no option to switch it off. I’ll look in the main app settings or send a request to app admin. Thanks anyway
Of course, I will continue to report on how it’s going and how they develop.
You can look at the pictures in the Growlog if it’s not working for you here @Gandalf70. New pictures are added daily.
Just pictures today, Flowering Day 22

Well ![]()
for starters them leaflets iz yella ![]()
and I can gurantee a handful of folks may get da gitters seeing small yellow leaf like dat.
Heck, on show off yer ladies one of our fellas has dat exact colour, but itz a problem not a breed trait.
As I wanted to say, since FAT implies a level of grotesc, these here FIT buds dont fit da bill of fat buds partly beecuz of them Tiny leafs poking out like thorns ![]()
perhaps a better name would be Stiff Banana, or Banana Cream Sundays ?








