Super cool short video on Sound/resonance. Hado Is Resonance - MY HADO - The Masaru Emoto App - YouTube
Electroculture, Sound and other Ethereal techniques with Cannabis thread
171 antworten · 1693 aufrufe
@Omnipotent11b what does the copper wire do to help with growth.
- This is a natural fungicide and insecticide due to its ability to release copper ions into the surrounding environment. This can help to deter common garden pests and fungal infections that can damage plants and affect their growth.
- When used in the soil or around plants, released ions can help prevent the growth of fungi and other microorganisms that can cause plant diseases. By utilizing this technique, you can ensure your plants are strong and healthy without resorting to harsh chemicals or pesticides.
- It can also aid in deterring common garden pests, such as slugs and snails, which are known to cause damage to plants by eating their leaves and stems. The copper ions released by the wire can create an uncomfortable barrier for these pests to cross, helping protect plants from damage.
- Copper wire can deter pests and fungi in the garden, such as wrapping it around plant stems, creating barriers around garden beds, or using it with other natural pest deterrents, such as garlic or hot pepper.
- The ability of the wire to deter pests and fungi in a natural and eco-friendly way is another benefit of using this material in gardening. Reducing the need for harsh chemicals and pesticides can help create a healthier and more sustainable garden environment
Does it have to be hard or soft or doesn’t matter do you just do bottom or can you wrap it up to the top.
Thanks @Omnipotent11b I’m the same as you new and love learning I used to grow when I was younger like 20 years ago but everything changed now with genetics and cloning cross straining. I grew my first two photo Feminised Seeds and I thought they were good been looking into seed sites and strains best for Australia but if a little bit of copper wire will help I’ll try it out and let you know how I go.
Same here! Let’s keep it rolling.
Love this reply!!
Hi @Derwyn86, copper has all those potential positive effects on the soil, but it is also conductive of natural occurring vibrations of the earth and, can be made into an antennae to capture and transfer the vibrations (energy) into the soil. You can also use other conductive materials to make an antennae, but copper into the soil.
Hey, maybe this is what keeps grandma alive. All those copper wind chimes and copper decorations
. Maybe there’s something to it.
They also sell coiled copper bracelets at drugstores like Shoppers Drug-mart or Rexal or whatever major drug store is in the US, I live in Canada… they are advertised to increase blood flow, help regulate other bodily functions… I can’t remember. But also the Egyptians and Aztecs wore the same around their necks and wrists… along with Gold more so, as it is conductive and won’t change skin colour
We’re not far off that now haha. I’m in my workshop right now looking for something to fix copper wire to my dowel haha.
What did you use or did you just wrap the wire round and tuck it in somewhere?
I’m not sure this addresses your question? Maybe send a picture?
I coiled the copper wires and used pliers to pinch and twist the ends together the best I could.
Here is a DYI page for a bunch of different devices
https://www.simonegatto.net/en/blog/diy-electro-culture-how-it-works/
ahh thanks, sorry I asked the question badly, I meant did you use like glue or tape to affix the wire but I kinda figured it out. I used some old speaker wire and just wrapped it round.
Just an fyi, although it looks like you are already on top of it. From Electroculture for Beginners
Can I use coated copper or scrap copper wire for electroculture?
Yes you can. If the wire is coated with plastic make sure to strip the ends so the bare copper can be placed into the soil.
Thanks for the link, the more resources we share, the better.
I would love to see some pics of your final product when you’re done.
Behold the absolutely outstanding levels of craftmanship here ![]()
Super easy it took seconds really. Just need to make sure the ends are bare, and I’ve also read you want to wrap it clockwise (from bottom to top), and to place it on the north side of your plant(s) if in the northern hemisphere (and vice versa if southern).
Starting a run in the next couple days to test this against one without.
Nice job! looks like a perfect Fibonacci spiral to me
![]()
I have no clue how to keep the coiling perfect/consistent… I guess I could use a ruler to measure the distance between each wrap as I go to keep it all consistent? but what should the distance between each coil be? Maybe it doesn’t matter? ![]()
I was thinking of making one but using a copper pipe as the staff, instead of wood? thoughts? maybe there is a reason for wood… wood is an insulator and non-conductive right?
Haha not too bad for a first effort… but I will not be giving up the day job just yet ![]()
I don’t think it matters, based on what I’ve seen so far… and have also seen other people using just a straight copper pipe (like as used for plumbing) shoved into the ground.
But apparently a copper wire wrapped around a wooden pole is the best. The taller the better. I think the original design was like 20ft or something, but apparently 6ft will suffice for up to 100sq ft so this should be more than enough for my purposes.
I have a 3 story house, I am considering building an antenna that starts on the roof and just keeps going down the back of the house and into the ground or figure out how to run it into my basement grow room… and tie it to the massive Copper pyramids that surround all the grow tents… LOL
It might be hard to explain during home appraisals though… hehehe. On my last appraisal, I just made a sign to put on the grow room door that said “Moms’ indoor garden” with pictures of a Tomato, Pea and Lettuce… and I also taped a picture of each vegetable on each tent… the appraiser said “Wow, quite the indoor garden set up, and is that what you are growing int there? (pointing at the pictures)” I said “Yup, I wouyld show you inside, but this is the wifes stuff and she said they are sleeping right now so don’t open the tents for some reason?” LOL



