I never thought about this as a solution but now that you mentioned it i have the same experience, i had a bad infestation of gnat and now its gnat free, i dont know if its the antenna or that i just recently moved to a new apartment but they are gone!!
Electroculture, Sound and other Ethereal techniques with Cannabis thread
171 antworten · 1694 aufrufe
Wow, during the drought in California, the mountains must have been screaming
You guys heard of this?
Very cool (pardon the pun). Would be cool to be involved in research like that.
So now I need to add a plasma globe to the tent? ![]()
Thank you for sharing this! It has huge implications for the environment if it can be properly researched and the average person can produce plasma?? Super cool stuff!!
Loving this thread!
Theres is a book called the secret life of plants where a poligraph guy makes reaserch of all the electric activity in a plant, its very interesting. How they can even percieve our thoughts.
Just grabbed a copy (it’s on LibGen if anyone wants to check it out). Man just look at the contents!
Part I: Modern Research
- Plants and ESP
- Plants Can Read Your Mind
- Plants That Open Doors
- Visitors from Space
- Latest Soviet Discoveries
Part II: Pioneers of Plant Mysteries
- Plant Life Magnified 100 Million Times
- The Metamorphosis of Plants
- Plants Will Grow to Please You
- Wizard of Tuskegee
Part III: Tuned to the Music of the Spheres
- The Harmonic Life of Plants
- Plants and Electromagnetism
- Force Fields, Humans and Plants
- The Mystery of Plant and Human Auras”
It has all kinds of great stuff, its very controversial aswell, scientists have tryed to repress it and probe it not true. I guess some big agricorporation dont want people to know all this (my conspiracy theory) jajaja but i find all this kinda awesome! My grandfather gave me a copy when i got in my agriculture studies!
Where did you find this? Are there instructions on how to build a set up??
It was the first google search, plasma agriculture, i guess there should be a DIY for sure. I have a friend doing it out of the city here with amaranth plants. I will go take a look next weekend and will try to find out more. Its a biodynamic coffe farm and now they are doing plasma trails.
Aparently yeah! I had only heard of the production process but it seems you can do alot of stuff with this! Its an exciting time for agriculture with all the advances in tecnology and sustainability that are coming forward thats for sure! I hope we get to see an ecolution in the industry of our food and produce, taking most of the dangerous and residual agrochemicals out of the equation because of all this new knowledge
Man, wow, love it… a bit speechless and super excited for the future of agriculture!
Time to find out if this antenna actually does anything!
Same strain, same everything. Will try to make sure everything stays as equal as possible throughout the grow.
If you have any suggestions or want me to try anything just shout ![]()
Excited to see what will happen.
The first part I made!
I find the topic so interesting and will continue to deal with it, I will also build a copper pyramid one day!
Wow, Fantastic job!!! She is a beauty.







