@Nitrous, no man not at all on the dose. I just gave my wife her first three weeks ago. .5 dried she had no effect. Up it the next week and she had a champagne drunk for 4 hours, gave her 2 gs this last Friday and she experienced tripping. I didn’t want her to have a bad trip so start small. We both work and have kids so on a Friday or Saturday we will take some and just chill. Go do stuff the next day.
Experience with psilocybin and / or microdosing
34 antworten · 377 aufrufe
Little update on the microdosing experience
I’ve took my first dose this morning! I took 1g of truffles and the results are promising!
I’ve experienced some mild “high” for the first 2-3 hours. I had to get things done for school and it curiously went much better than expected. I got the feeling of being 100% into my work, like nothing else existed. Listening to music was also a fun experience, the music felt “different” than it usually is. I’ve spend some time in the garden to see if it felt different. I got that “Ultra HD Vision” feeling and noticed things that I never saw earlier. The colors were a little more “vivid”!
The most pleasant part about all of this was the sensation of joy without any apparent reason. I’ve never thought to say that one day but here it is… School work is fun on shrooms. 

I’ll implement some Lion’s Mane and some niacin to follow the Stamets Stack in the following days. And I’m looking forward to test it against social anxiety too!
@Pgilpin02 ill probably test some larger doses when I feel ready, I don’t wanna rush it. I’ll definitely go slow with dosages! Thanks for sharing your experience!
@Nitrous glad you had a good experience on your first dose, like I said my wife had reservations as well. Just remember psilocin builds up a tolerance very quickly ( i.e. 1 gram the first day, 2nd day you would need 1.5 for the same eddect) but fortunately it degrades rapidly as well. Give yourself 3 to 5 days between experiences. This fact is why I fall on the other side of the microdosing argument. But glad you had a great experience.
Do not up your dose .5 g for the next day… it’s not that steep. You will overwhelm yourself. Stay at your sweet spot dose. If it doesnt become as effective, take a little break for a col days
Good tip @bizzybone802016 I would also recommend zamnesia’s dosage calculator. It will account for body weight and day of last dose. So let me ask you have you had luck with microdosing? It may be that I’m so used to tripping that a I don’t see a microdose as a therapeutic device although I have read the case studies coming out regarding microdosing for MS and cluster headaches.
Yes I have had a lot of success with it. For anxiety depression and just not wanting to be around ppl period. It lightens your mood and makes you more personable.
I’ll give it a go, maybe it will help me stop smoking so many blunts. I work in a roughneck environment so tempers flare often. Maybe it could help with that. What do you call a microdose? Like .5 to .75? I have a standard tolerance. ( i.e 3.5 grams of golden teachers and I’m tripping balls)
A micro dose is defined as a dose .5 g or lower. You shouldn’t feel a buzz but everything will be more vibrant. It will help with anger issues trust me lol. I actually was in the United states army, and it helps with my issues that was brought by combat. You will have to play around and find your specific dose becuz it does vary. If you have any other questions I’m happy to help!
Thanks dude I’ll play around with .5 and see if it helps at work. As far as getting fired up. Thank you for your service.
🪖:fist:
thank you for your service bro!! Much respect! I never served but I come from a military family, grandfather was in ww2 army and my uncle & brother served in the navy( 6 years), my youngest cousin served 6 years in Iraq and another cousin is currently serving in the navy as well and he’s been in since 2000! @bizzybone802016
That’s awesome we owe our lives to them all! Thank you very much I appreciate it… I did a year and a half over in iraq. In baghdad specifically. But my green and my shrooms is what helps ground me besides my family. It makes it much easier to live a semi normal life.
If it doesnt, bump it up a few points. Like I said you gotta find your sweet spot.
This thread is getting really interesting! Thanks for all your advice and experiences @bizzybone802016 @Pgilpin02!
And a big thanks for your service @bizzybone802016, you guys would deserve so much more support of your country. I hope you managed to get your life back on track!
About the microdosing : I took 4 times 1g of truffles and I got the same effect every day, I’ll start a 3 days break tomorrow. I would like to grow some mushrooms myself as I would prefer to pay less and make little capsules with the dried shrooms. Do you have any specific variety to recommend?
Thanks and happy growing / tripping! 
id recommend golden teachers for your first attempt, very forgiving, i messed up straight away with these by putting too much spore solution in my kit (probably baked when i was reading the kit instructions) and i still got a decent yield come fruiting time.
No problem man. If I was to start out. I would use pf cakes (look at out grow all in one bags, rye grain and manure only) buy quality spores. And make a shotgun fruiting chamber and you too can grow your own for about a 100 bucks and 6 weeks from inoculation depending on strain. But do your research, but I know you wiill😎
My favorite kind that I have tried so far are called albino penis envy. They are potent but they work wonders.
@bizzybone802016 just had 3 3lb cakes of albino pe turn into penicillin on me bro. But I got 2 cakes of gt and 1 cake of blue meanies ready to go into chamber. And some b+ just inoculated. I’m intrested in these blue meanies.
anyone ever use LED to fruit shrooms? im on buying bits for an FC now and would rather use LED than Cfl for lighting if its possible
Yep they actually like it as much as regular sunlight. Are you going to build a shotgun fruiting chamber and keep it in a tent? Fresh air exchange and humidity are going to be more critical than light. I got two pf cakes of golden teachers fruiting right now. Growing mushrooms is a cool little hobby.
ive got all the bits ready for a chamber im just gonna use natural light this time round, only the second time ive grown them and i just got a full kit with a humidity tent included first time. my substrate was only innocluated about 10 days ago so few weeks until fruiting yet.