Obrigado, Eliana!
I understand it must be a lot of work. I know very little from programming, but would it be simpler to have the website access my app data as view-only and first feature would just being able to select and copy-link? I think that would be helpful to facilitate the sharing of information with the users on the forum.
Right now, to share my growlog, the easy way is:
- Open app
- Select the “Explore” icon
- Select My Growlogs
- Select and hold onto ONE of the growlogs i want to share
- Select “More”
- Select “Join the Community” on which the app will open the internal browser
- Select icon change to system browser where i’m already logged
- Go onto a draft i already created on the website
- Paste link and continue to edit
My take is that it’d be easier if i could get the growlog link from the app without even have to open my smartphone.
Thanks so much for the feedback and all the work. It’s much appreciated.