First grow Planet Of Grape Week 6 flowerđđ
2 antworten · 115 aufrufe
Looking niceđ
I would start watching your trichomes closer for color change.
Thereâs several ways to do this , I personally use a 40x jewelers loupe itâs just easier for me. There are microscopes you can get or depending on your phones camera magnification you can use that to.
This might help explain more for you.
Looks great for your first grow! I would second how @Papakat420 said to check trichomes. I will add being you are week 6 of flower you still have 2 weeks before you should bother checking. Typically plants finish weeks 8-11 and checking trichomes requires touching the buds which you want to avoid doing until you have to as it damages the trichomes. If you have the breeders info on when the plant should finish I donât even look at my plant until that date has arrived. Keep up the great work on your first grow!



