Flowers on the leaves?

14 antworten · 208 aufrufe

rjmann2003

#1

This is a female Trainwreck. Genetics unknown. I’ve had them and been growing them without issues until now. I decided to an LST grow with it. It’s doing well. However, there are male sacs growing on some of the leaves. With some female flowers on it too.




Anyone else run into this before?

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#2

Welcome back to the community bud and sadly yes ive ran into that issue a few times and the plant is hermaphrodite sadly so youll have to check your plant thoroughly and daily and remove any of those sacks before they open and pollinate your grow area. At times some can be late flowering bulbs that look similar to ball sacks but wont drop pollen so i just remove them all to be safe

Antworten ↗
rjmann2003

#3

Thanks for the info. I’m not too worried about hermies, as I don’t mind the seed.

Antworten ↗
cavexplorer

#5

How did these turn out?

I’ve had a few sativas that grew flowers with large seed sacs that looked like pollen sacs.

Antworten ↗
3xt3nd3d

#6

That sounds like a hormonal disorder due to excess gibberellins, our friend @herr_gruen, for example, uses them to make hybrid plants, although sometimes an excess of other hormones or a lack thereof

Antworten ↗
rjmann2003

#7

Sorry for the almost year late reply. It ended up yielding 10 dried oz.

Antworten ↗
rjmann2003

#8

This is what i ended up with. no seeds. no more hermed leaves. 10oz of dried, cured bud.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#9

Welcome back bud and do ya got anything new growing? Also nice yield, 10oz not to bad

Antworten ↗
rjmann2003

#10

I have this one going now. I call it Cap’n Melons. It’s a strain I made by crossing a female cap junky with a male melonade. Both dispensary bag seed.


Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#11

Oh damn that sounds nice. Any terp profile to her yet or anything your hoping to get out the cross?

Antworten ↗
rjmann2003

#12

it is a strong lemon scent. then hints of pine, then diesel, then citrus. no idea on what i hoped for. just hope for a good harvest. i am at week 4 day 6, and i am surprised to see the coatings of trichomes already this deep. I also forgot to mention, it is a bottom up water only. and, i have nightcrawlers in the medium with mycorrhizae. tat is a single plant in LST. I fed the worms fresh grass clippings under cardboard, until the plant provided sufficient canopy.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#13

Ohh wow just one plant bottom fed that’s impressive dude congrats on the size of her. As for the profile seems like it’ll have a nice lemon/citrus taste to her but that’s just me assuming lol. I hope it’s a great smoke for ya bud and looking forward to seeing late flowering

Antworten ↗
cavexplorer

#14

I am jealous of your LST skills and keeping it short and fat. Did you mainline?

Antworten ↗
rjmann2003

#15

This one, I waited to long to lay it over and had to super crop the main stalk to lay it over. I used 6 inch garden staples to keep it down. Just trained the branches along the container. When I would trim a lower branch, I put rooting hormone on it and covered it in dirt. Last grow I did that in, they all rooted. When I filled up the container with branches, I flipped to flower and still kept pinning down to keep an even canopy.

Antworten ↗

Antworten