Grow with Jane Community Awards 2025

43 antworten · 1596 aufrufe

Growstarter40

#12

The JANEY’s……awesome….I’m cracking up​:winking_face_with_tongue::rofl::laughing:

This just screams for a little bud in a joint

Antworten ↗
Dbe

#14

Hallo Growlings! :smiling_face_with_sunglasses::victory_hand:
First of all, many thanks for

Antworten ↗
Eli

#15

Hey everyone, look at this lovely moment!

One of our nominees shared their nomination on Instagram and tagged us, and it turned out amazing. You can really feel the joy, the pride and that special community spirit we appreciate so much around here.

It’s always beautiful to see how each person experiences this in their own way, how they celebrate their growlogs and carry that good energy beyond the forum as well. Little things like this keep the whole vibe alive and buzzing.

I thought it was such a wholesome gesture that I wanted to share it here too, so we can all enjoy a bit of that excitement together.

Love seeing our community shine like this! :seedling::sparkles:

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#16

I tried sharing to reddit and on some twitch streams. I’m being told when they sign in with Google it asks them to create a username. Once they create it the process starts over and they can never get to actually vote.

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#17

My wife also tried it with the link and also could not vote

Antworten ↗
Eli

#18

Thank you for the report! I’d sent the information to the team :flexed_biceps:t6:

Antworten ↗
gaz

#19

Thanks for the report friends. We have deployed a fix, can you give it a try again?

And thanks for sharing! Hopefully everything is back to normal now

Antworten ↗
Eli

#21

This game has been going really well, and I can’t wait to meet this year’s winners. I think it’s interesting how, when people share these moments with family or close circles, they end up bringing their own little communities into the game. An aunt, a friend, a grow buddy… you never know who might enjoy taking a look and becoming part of the growing side of life. :smiling_face:

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#22

Hello Eli
I have a question regarding voting!
Below each voting section, it says:
Vote Now
Withdraw Vote
And lastly, “Finish”
Do you have to press “Finish” when casting your vote, or do the votes count automatically???
I’m going on vacation soon!
In that case, have a nice, peaceful holiday and come back well-rested. Regards from Paule

Antworten ↗
Eli

#23

Hello Paul!! When you press the green button and vote, it is automatically saved. Good luck!!! I am thinking that the next celebrations are good opportunities to invite new growmies and to collect some extra votes :face_with_peeking_eye:

Antworten ↗
Eli

#24

We’re entering the final stretch now :hourglass_not_done:

It’s been really nice to see how this game has been unfolding, and we’re getting close to closing the polls.

If there’s still a distant cousin, a friend, or a grow buddy you haven’t casually told yet, there’s still time before we announce this year’s winners on the 9th.

I’m really looking forward to seeing how this last part comes together :seedling:

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#26

Hey Smokey, I also congratulate the winners.
But this is still ongoing, isn’t it, or has it already been decided?
The whole thing is very exciting.
Greetings from Pflanzenpaule

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#27

im actually not sure. i only assumed its over as today i am able to see how many votes people got which i dont believe was available before

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#28

Well, I also see the numbers but there’s no official announcement yet. What I see now, at the moment, I have 1st place once and 2nd place twice, and I’m blown away by that, because I wouldn’t have expected it. Let’s wait and see, it’s incredibly exciting. Regards

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#29

Yes, it’s only been like this for a few hours. I already checked this morning, and it looked the same as yesterday. The votes should have been counted as far as I can tell.

Antworten ↗
Smokey101

#31

you are more than deserving of that award bud. everyone enjoys your grows and information here

Antworten ↗

Antworten