Growlogs not loading

7 antworten · 85 aufrufe

GGG

#1

Hi,
Just interested in why my grow logs in the explorer part of the app when you click on the
Circular icon with a person in top right of the page? I havnt been able see thar page for over a month now and just has a loading icon. Iv uninstalled the app and reinstalled but no luck.
Any help would be amazing
Thank you

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#2

What’s up man! I’m not familiar with that feature, but @Eli is a wizard and will be able to figure it out!

Antworten ↗
gaz

#3

Hey @GGG!
Thanks for the feedback. Another user shared a similar experience yesterday, we are looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible. The problem seems to be in the backend, not in the app itself.

Antworten ↗
GGG

#4



Thank for the feed back much appreciated
Heres pictures to show what i was talking about visually :facepunch:

Antworten ↗
Mjcalifornia

#5

Good to know! Mine seems to work so obviously something is funky but I’m sure they’ll get it fixed quick!

Antworten ↗
GGG

#6

Yes weird only that page is like that. I can find my grow logs by refining the search details and they appear but dont show any of the recent photos uploaded in the last months witch is same time frame this issue has been present





28th of march last time I can find any evidence of it work

Antworten ↗
GGG

#7

Any info on the situation?? Iv also recently tried downloading the app on my other table device to see if it would work and same thing unfortunately

Antworten ↗

Antworten