GwJ Community Award Winning Celebration Project 🎉

52 antworten · 523 aufrufe

161

#8

Looking great !
Looking forward to the development <3

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#9

Today, both received about 12g of RQS Easy Boost Easy Roots as top dress. On top of that, a new layer of soil and mulch.

Each watered with 300ml of water.
From today on, without plastic lids.

Special Kush 1


Critical Kush


They look good

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#10

Special Kush 1


Critical Kush


Hope you enjoy like the lady’s do. :slight_smile:

Stay tuned.
Grow on :victory_hand:t3::smiling_face_with_sunglasses::sign_of_the_horns:t4:

Antworten ↗
Pflanzenpaul

#12

Yeah, that’s going really well, my friend, is the dimmer still at 30%? Then I’d go up to 40 or more. The leaves are showing

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#13

No idea. The scale is: 0 25 50 70 Max
The dimmer is somewhere in the first third between 25 and 50 %

I raised the light a bit earlier. Now I’ll slowly go higher towards 50

Both 20cm tall.
Light distance adjusted again to a good 40 cm with the dimmer setting described above

Today, some rhizobacter was sprinkled on top and watered in. With water + EM aktiv

Special Kush 1


Critical Kush


And all together, in front grape soda automatic.

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#14

I think I asked you before, but what do you use for mulch? I’m using whole straw and I’m getting tired of the mess it makes.

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#15

@BluntForceTrauma420

Honestly, I don’t know if you’ve asked me that before, classic smoker, lol.

I use hemp bedding from pet supplies. For rabbits and the like. My budgies also like it in their cage, but then a finer grade.

I think, hemp for hemp.
I can directly reuse it when I reprocess it. It decomposes slowly in the soil and hopefully aerates it a bit.

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#17

You’re welcome :smiling_face:

I’d using straw before and cuttet it smaller .. not comfortable
So hemp bedding

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#18

Today, the upper large fan leaves were removed from both (plants) to better provide light to the small shoots.

They should first become nice and bushy.

Whether and when I top or just clip, I’ll decide spontaneously.

Special Kush 1


Critical Kush


Now, let them grow and recover first.

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#19

One would think something has definitely happened.

Let’s see.

First, I bent the tops aside with an LST clip.
However, these ignored the clip and stretched back upwards as if nothing had happened.
So I tied both down.

Additionally, an irrigation aid arrived today.

Otherwise, everything looks pretty good.

Special Kush 1


Critical Kush


Let’s see how I proceed next.

The net is ready.
Maybe all shoots will be topped once.
I’ll think about it :joy:

Have fun and stay tuned :call_me_hand:t4:

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#20

The irrigation aid looks interesting. Does it run automatically or does it only serve to evenly distribute the water?

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#21

Serves for distribution into the layer under the mulch. 3D printer product :slight_smile: quite interesting.

Capacity somewhat limited. But they absorb well, so I will report.


![IMG_5867|523x500](

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#23

I agree.
As I said, with a 16cm diameter, it’s a bit narrow in capacity, but you’re supposed to moisten the soil gradually anyway, and I think that will be good.
Maybe I’ll have to ask someone with a 3D printer if they can be produced in a larger size :smiling_face:

Antworten ↗
herr_gruen

#24

If you have someone who owns one, that should be easy. As far as I know, you only need the dimensions. An acquaintance of ours has one, and he said if we need something, we should give him a picture and the dimensions, then he’ll print it quickly. Well, as quickly as it goes with a printer like that.

Antworten ↗
BluntForceTrauma420

#25

That’s how those clips are meant to act. Once it grows up enough you apply another and create a stair pattern.

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#26

Yes.
But it was way to fast for my intentions :joy:
So I strap her to the side to create a flatter canopy and work later with the trellis :smiling_face::victory_hand:t3:

Antworten ↗
KilliczGe

#27

And on we go.

Special Kush 1

She’s a bit restrained in width but just as tall as her roommate.

Critical Kush

As you can see, with nice extensive side growth.

It’s going wonderfully.

Antworten ↗

Antworten