Hello Everyone, I'm ShyDotty

15 antworten · 310 aufrufe

ShyDotty247.

#1

Hello everyone, I’m a first time grower. I complete newb :grin:.
I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone and I’m really eager to learn.
I love Nature, Wildlife and last Summer started Gardening.
I collect Houseplants, Aroids, Succulents and Cacti.
I struggle with my Mental Health and I would like to see if Cannabis can help me.
I find Indoor growing really interesting and have enjoyed the research I’ve done already.
I have a Spiderfarmer LED and a 4x4 tent, growing in Coco Coir/Perlite with Canna Nutrients
I have 4 Girl Scout Cookie Seeds. Autos.
Going to soak them soon so I shall hopefully have Baby pictures soon! :grinning:

Antworten ↗
cannabliss

#2

Welcome @ShyDotty247. By the sounds of it, it looks like you are setup. Keep us posted when you get it running and post pics. It’s easier from a browser on your phone or computer.

Antworten ↗
ShyDotty247.

#3

Thankyou, The app isn’t working on my mobile, not sure why? But I’m here on my laptop.
Yes just doing final tweeks and trying to sort my humidity and temps, like a sort of trial run without the plants.

Antworten ↗
Deanroche

#8

hi @ShyDotty247 and @oksunrise @alexmfc the community, youve come to the right place mate for all the best of advise and encouragement from all the gang,
well that only leaves me to say looking faword to seeing your girlscoutcookies get on ,
Happy Growing

Antworten ↗
alexmfc

#9

hi guys newbie here great app. im from the uk. im in my 5 week

Antworten ↗
RayDoug1

#12

Hey Alex welcome to the app there is lots of help it can be quite confusing

Antworten ↗
Blazedpug

#15

Welcome to the group ShyDotty247 ,before long your tent will look like this and better

Antworten ↗

Antworten