Hello, new indoor grower here

95 antworten · 1799 aufrufe

Ratch33

#28
Antworten ↗
Ashton586

#31

Thanks for the info! Anyone run into the same problem?

Antworten ↗
Ratch33

#32

If you constantly have high humidity, you can prevent mildews, pest, disease by exfoliating with a shot apple cider vinegar mixed with about 500ml of water ( Spray bottom & Tops of leaves as well as the stems… Also lollipopping the bottom stems will ensure good air movement. Place a fan to gently blow across the pots/bags.

NOTE: When spraying your plants remember to cover your medium & dont let the applle cider run in your medium!! This will drop the ph significantly. “Light Spray”

Antworten ↗
Snow

#33

Welcome I can’t say good enough things abouts this community it’s absolutely the best one I’ve tried a couple apps when I got here I hadn’t grown anything since elementary school science class I did my research came here and got way more info in 48 hrs than I did in a week on Google I feel like when someone can offer some input and has a constant ability to upload progress it’s much easier to find out what works for you and what you find more problematic example quickly I was doing a lst (light stress technique) worked well but I later found out about scrogs and sea of green now I’m working on how to top a plant to get the number of colas I want specific and teach them to grown in a specific pattern you’ll see alot of people do this by nature it’s alot more work but for now I’m simply scroging and gonna tie branches to spread them my current grow is kinda an experiment ATM so I didn’t let them veg long at all just trying to get a quick study in







Antworten ↗
Stoney1BudTokie

#34

I’ve got one of these in my tent SECRET JARDIN Monkey Fan

Antworten ↗
sentenza

#35

Welcome Madd,

I’m also new to Indoor and just had a successful harvest with two other plants in flowering…

Looking at the photo you posted, I have a suggestion: Change your pots! It turns out that your plants get most of their air through roots, so you must ideally not use a fully sealed pot. In a sealed pot, roots will grow all around your compound looking for air and this will greatly limit the nutrient intake.

To solve this, you can find plastic pots with holes on the whole periphery that keep water inside but let air in, or you can also find grow bags that have the same property. This will ensure a regular and dense root network and proper air (Oxygen) intake for your plants.

Also one thing that is really important is the PH when you water: check and correct each and every time, feed slowly in small steps and better not enough than too much.

With this and all the good advices already posted by @Ratch33 , your babies will grow to their full potential :wink:

Enjoy!

Antworten ↗
sentenza

#36

Looks good Snow!

With topping, you’ll get a wider canopy. Here is my first attempt below, just before flowering:

You should also have a look at your pots… See my post above.

Also your leaves show a bit of an issue with nutrients, likely potassium defficiency… See Please help me identify this defficiency

Antworten ↗
Snow

#37

No thats a burn I was feeding both plants difrently I was experimenting with feeding to see how much more growth you’d get outta heavy feeds

Antworten ↗
sentenza

#38

Indeed, that’s a good explanation :wink:

Here is a fresh pictures with topping, 2 weeks in flowering/stretch

Antworten ↗
sentenza

#39

Hi everyone,

Here a fresh picture of my two babies… Still 4-5 weeks to go, but I really think this topping thing works :grin:

Note: these are feminized seeds… Don’t try topping on auto flowering seeds

Antworten ↗
Graywave

#40

That’s a lot of colas, nice job they’re looking great :star_struck:

Antworten ↗
Madd888

#41

How awesome!! Good luck!! My ladies are finally in flowering…they all seem to be doing great and budding well…i just hope I’m doing it right…

Antworten ↗
Madd888

#42

How heavy were you feeding and how many times if you doont mind me asking…I was running tests on mine and seems like when I use foxfarm aqua soil I dont need any at all…and i tried my own compost as well and that actually had too much of something and caused my plant to stay light green the whole way through…I might just stick with the aqua and do molasses but still want to try other ways…

Antworten ↗
lin_diesel

#43

Thanks @Madd888. Post an updated pic of your ladies. My ladies are on day 27 of flower starting to thicken up.





Antworten ↗

Antworten